Stan Wars Aside, What Do You Want Next Gen?

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Playstaion:
  • Crossplay
  • Ability to change PSN accounts
  • Commitment to 60fps
  • More multiplayer exclusives

Xbox:
  • Do a better job at marketing their first party titles
  • Give underperforming IP’s a second chance, don’t just bush they if they don’t sell well(Ryse; Recore, Alan Wake)
  • Utilize that Rare catalog and release titles from that brand(Conker; Perfect Dark, Viva Piñata)
Add on brehs

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The crossplay thing is standard for the most popular console. And I don't think PS needs MP games when the big third parties focus almost entirely on AAA MP games. That market is already massively crowded.

What I want from Sony is more studios and more dope ass exclusives. Hopefully they buy Insomniac, fund Ueda's newest game, get Guerrilla Games making two games at once etc.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
The crossplay thing is standard for the most popular console. And I don't think PS needs MP games when the big third parties focus almost entirely on AAA MP games. That market is already massively crowded.

What I want from Sony is more studios and more dope ass exclusives. Hopefully they buy Insomniac, fund Ueda's newest game, get Guerrilla Games making two games at once etc.

I have a Switch and will soon get a gaming rig, but I have prefered Sony consoles like 2011.

With that said crossplay should be standard, it benefits gamers; the publishers, and low key the console makers(it encourages gamers to buy DLC, since the online games will last longer).

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I don't care about crossplay and like Sony's stance. We building a brand here we got our shyt and you got yours ...

All I want is true 4k and some form of ray ray tracing

Agreed. Standard 60fps is my biggest request.

And better VR which they know is the next frontier