@Stacker penecost on Cardi B's racial ambiguity resulting in her being used to further whitewash rap

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Maybe people would give credence to OP's position if she didn't use bullshyt ass childish titles like "Fraudier Frardi".

You want people to think you're being objective, but you immediate come off as jealous and bitter.

Maybe skip the name-calling next time....

Last edited:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Lets keep it a buck. Thats really all u cared about. U dont really care about "racial integrity" in hip hop...u just jumping on a trending topic.
Yeah, she exposed herself.

It always be the socially awkward, insecure types to wanna be the next Akademik. That Simon Chipmunk looking ass nikka has empowered lame nerds worldwide.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Basically we are saying cardi is taking white people money that shpuld be going to a black artist. :mjlol:

If hiphop isnt held together by people doing hiphop for fun then it' toast. Cardi aint fukkin up shyt unless u let her.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
4547e65b8e1e8548ffc02c79b7015c4d.png

These are black people?

giphy.gif

V_LHH_REUNION_1_28_2016_274-1458660176.jpg

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's no racial ambiguity to be had here. Cardi B is a fukking black woman.

And a perfect example of goof balls mixing up nationality with skin color.
Is Bruno Mars a black man? :sas2: Dudes here legit believe that dark skin is a hinderence to industry success for black dudes(utter nonsense imo) but when it comes to women it's all just in the angry black girls mind.

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
Maybe people would give credence to OP's position if she didn't use bullshyt ass childish titles like "Fraudier Frardi".

You want people to think you're being objective, but you immediate come off as jealous and bitter.

Maybe skip the name-calling next time....

Yeah, she exposed herself.

It always be the socially awkward, insecure types to wanna be the next Akademik. That Simon Chipmunk looking ass nikka has empowered lame nerds worldwide.

All we do is talk shyt and name call on the internet all day :mjlol: you can’t handle a little name calling of a bytch you don’t even know :mjlol: who’s the lame nerd

2012 posters I tell ya

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Didn't watch but she's right.

Its happening right before our very eyes. Its not about right now, its about 50 years from now. "Whitewashing" is a long, slow process over time that effects people in the future more than people of the present. The foundation is being laid now.

An entire generation of people have been born who now correlates hip-hop and r&b as being just as much white as it is black.

BREAKING: The Whitewashing Of Black Music Continues

HAHAHAHAH

You are so full of shyt. Here YOU ARE talking about how great it is that a white artist is doing black music and how poor black men do black music.

THREAD: why is a white rapper making songs these blacks should be making in hip hop?

Macklemore is a master lyricist and an extremely gifted poet. Every song ive heard from him has a powerful message attached. Thats the root of hiphop. He's using his talent and influence/platform to uplift, motivate and inspire the listeners. Something rarely done by black rappers today. OP is correct in his assessment. Matter fact, it should be painfully obvious to all of us. It pains me to see the overwhelming messages of black genocide and criminal behaviour being spread by black artists

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Meanwhile that Drake thread is 16 pages just from one single and Takashi 69 has numerous threads on this bytch.......how can it be white washed if "black" people are eat this bullshyt the fukk up?

its being white washed by whites but i do feel like blacks just sit by a let that shyt happen.

didn't black rap fans protest and hurt iggy image? why cant they do the same constantly with every white washed rapper?

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its being white washed by whites but i do feel like blacks just sit by a let that shyt happen.

didn't black rap fans protest and hurt iggy image? why cant they do the same constantly with every white washed rapper?
It wasn't rap fans, it was black women that went at iggy's neck. yeah they cried foul about fake accents and ghost writers, but all that was bullshyt, those same women were justyfying drake doing the same shyt a few months later. Black women are validated by white males that's why they won't go at the likes of g eazy

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
HAHAHAHAH

You are so full of shyt. Here YOU ARE talking about how great it is that a white artist is doing black music and how poor black men do black music.

THREAD: why is a white rapper making songs these blacks should be making in hip hop?

No breh, I'm speaking about HISTORIC FACTS.

You may think "PhonZHI" the anonymous internet poster is "full of shyt", but the fact is : the gradual "whitewashing" of numerous black musical genres over time is a FACT, not an opinion.

I didn't make up the term "whitewashing". The concept of "whitewashing" not only black music but also black achievements, inventions and historical figures is a FACT, not a made up opinion or conspiracy theory by me. "Whitewashing" was happening well before "PhonZHI" the random internet poster was born.

I'm not one of those "cac" this, "cac" that type of posters but I would NEVER expect you of all people to agree with most of the things i say on this site. I have been getting under your skin for years and it all boils down to the fact that you are.....white:

PwEokp0.jpg

Everybody else dapped and pos repped that post because they acknowledge the HISTORICAL FACTS surrounding the whitewashing of black music, achievements, inventions, etc. They are all more than likely black and that is who I speak to when I post. Whether "PhonZHI" exists or not, the HISTORICAL FACTS still remain.

No offense @OnlyInCalifornia but I have absolutely no interest in having a back and forth about "whitewashing" with a white poster. You don't understand and I'm sure you HATE everything the sistah in the video is saying.

Theres lots of talented white rappers and white R&B artists but I'm speaking on HISTORICAL FACTS. And the fact is , the whitewashing of black music amongst other things continues to happen in 2018.

This doesn't affect you because you yourself is white. Again,

PwEokp0.jpg

and I damn sure would never expect you to read, dap my post and K.I.M like everyone else.

Hit dogs always holler.

Never fails :yeshrug:

Again, I have no interest in having a back and forth on this subject with a white man so you got the last word.

Peace.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
No breh, I'm speaking about HISTORIC FACTS.

You may think "PhonZHI" the anonymous internet poster is "full of shyt", but the fact is : the gradual "whitewashing" of numerous black musical genres over time is a FACT, not an opinion.

I didn't make up the term "whitewashing". The concept of "whitewashing" not only black music but also black achievements, inventions and historical figures is a FACT, not a made up opinion or conspiracy theory by me. "Whitewashing" was happening well before "PhonZHI" the random internet poster was born.

I'm not one of those "cac" this, "cac" that type of posters but I would NEVER expect you of all people to agree with most of the things i say on this site. I have been getting under your skin for years and it all boils down to the fact that you are.....white:

PwEokp0.jpg

Everybody else dapped and pos repped that post because they acknowledge the HISTORICAL FACTS surrounding the whitewashing of black music, achievements, inventions, etc. They are all more than likely black and that is who I speak to when I post. Whether "PhonZHI" exists or not, the HISTORICAL FACTS still remain.

No offense @OnlyInCalifornia but I have absolutely no interest in having a back and forth about "whitewashing" with a white poster. You don't understand and I'm sure you HATE everything the sistah in the video is saying.

Theres lots of talented white rappers and white R&B artists but I'm speaking on HISTORICAL FACTS. And the fact is , the whitewashing of black music amongst other things continues to happen in 2018.

This doesn't affect you because you yourself is white. Again,

PwEokp0.jpg

and I damn sure would never expect you to read, dap my post and K.I.M like everyone else.

Hit dogs always holler.

Never fails :yeshrug:

Again, I have no interest in having a back and forth on this subject with a white man so you got the last word.

Peace.

HAHAHA look how upset you are typing up novels. I am not even fully white and thats besides the point....oh and that isn't my photo you moron :mjlol:

Here is you dikk RIDING another white artist and trying to push aside TONS of black MCs...

Here you are talking down to Black Males.... why do you coli militants disrespect eminems pen game?

I can agree on the lack of subject matter and beat selection but if Eminem isn't ATLEAST top 5 to you then i question if you really "get" lyricism. He's #1 on my list. On a pure "technical" level Elzhi is at a distant #2 in my book. In fact, EM may be TOO lyrical. As an artist myself(i draw well), i can recognize the effort and thought that he puts into every single syllable in his rhymes. When i draw something, every single detail must be perfect. This "perfection" creates a perfect copy of what im drawing. Listening to how Em's rhymes has evolved over the years reminds me of how my drawings have progressed from when i was a kid to now. I can tell that he is a perfectionist when it comes to rhyming and every verse is hearing a genius at work. I dont throw the word "genius" around lightly but he definantly is one in my opinion. On a technical level, Eminem is heads and shoulders above anyone ive ever heard in my life.

You are WHITE WASHING HIP HOP YOURSELF :snoop:

Talking down on any artists who are not as lyrical as WHITE EMINEM. Talking down on black artists for talking about their environments because WHITE MACKLEMORE doesnt!

You are a contradicting contrarian. No 'YOU ARE A CAC' back peddle will change that :pachaha:

Last edited: