@Stacker penecost on Cardi B's racial ambiguity resulting in her being used to further whitewash rap

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I haven't watched the vid so forgive my ignorance in advance

That's right on the money

But it started with Drake frfr

And if we are to combat things like this, it's with non-telegraphed chessmoves.

Putting shyt on front street ain't effective if your opponent has a higher command of media and telecomunications on a global level than you do.

They have a million ways to finesse your information out of public consciousness, or render it inert...

Vancouver Grizzly Fan

AKA Vancouver Baller
Daps
Reppin
Vancover, BC
Lol at Cardi B being black.

Cardi B is no blacker than Rachel Dolezale. If the cops was on here ass and the identified her, she would be a "H.F.A". That's a Hispanic Female Adult, not a "B.F.A", Black Female Adult.

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
cardi-b-parents-1517488666-view-0.jpg

4547e65b8e1e8548ffc02c79b7015c4d.png

These are black people?

detroit devil 3

All Star
Daps
My attention span won't let me watch an half an hour video about Cardi B's racial anonymity (no cue what she actually is but if I were to guess, I'd say she's somewhere between a white mixed dominican and puerto-rican), no sorry can't do. But from what I gather, the publisher of this video is calling Cardi B an industry plant set up by white execs to take hip-hop away from the black youth?

..and if so what's the problem? Sounds like a bunch of obvious shyt to me.

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Is the bytch nappy headed or not? Jesus, shut your pussass up breh......you nikkas just cry cry cry all fukking day. My dikk is blacker then ya gums you loose teeth fakkit.........I just don't take everything so fukking serious. nikka use the word bytch all fukking day, but come on the Coli and are the fukking embodiment of black consciousness..........eat a dikk......

Suck my dikk, cac fakkit. You a coward and like I said...your lily white ass won't dare say that shyt to a Black person face to face. You know it, I know it and everybody on this site knows it, p*ssy.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A Bronx repping, ex-stripper, Domincan with a thick ass accent is whitewashing hiphop? Gtfoh.

shyt is legit one of the most :mindblown: POV’s I’ve heard so far in 2018. Sometimes it feels like we’re not allowed to appreciate those who grind and get theirs no more. Theres always an agenda some washed, would-be enlightened nikka needs to explain to me that puts “proper” context on the success of someone they don’t like.

Sometimes there’s truth in the discussion. But to use that shyt against Cardi?? shyt is exhausting.

“And motherfukkers be like... “what type of nikka would wife you?” MY TYPE OF NIKKAS WOULD WIFE ME! THE TYPE OF nikkaS WHO LIKE BYTCHES THAT POP OFF AND SUCK DYCK ALL MOTHERfukkING DAY LONG! :russ:“ -Cardi B.. aka The WhiteWash Movement’s new savior (“Pop Off” ft. Casanova)

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Suck my dikk, cac fakkit. You a coward and like I said...your lily white ass won't dare say that shyt to a Black person face to face. You know it, I know it and everybody on this site knows it, p*ssy.

:russell:.....get out your feelings you emotional bytch...Im 6'1 and over 250 I would obliterate your goofy ass...:russ:

Pull ya panties out ya p*ssy...it was a fukking joke and its not serious....

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:russell:.....get out your feelings you emotional bytch...Im 6'1 and over 250 I would obliterate your goofy ass...:russ:

Pull ya panties out ya p*ssy...it was a fukking joke and its not serious....

Ok. Where u at, cac?