@Stacker penecost on Cardi B's racial ambiguity resulting in her being used to further whitewash rap

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
@Brooklynzson @newarkhiphop we letting cacs call black woman this on the Coli now ?

NKtdmbX.jpg
.......its a joke fukk boy and I am fully aware the context it was previously used in.............in this casethe bytch does actually have nappy heir......shut your bytch ass up with the fake outrage.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
:russ::myman:
Lmaoo ain't ya wife a hoe that all Nikkas can smash can I pull up?

What you mad she curved ya no dikk game having ass......:mjlol:

Oh and my wife that you are also call a hoe is a black woman......but I guess that's all good right? :gucci:.........next time instead @ nikkas like the soft fakkit you are. Have your homoemotional ass a seat and stfu up somewhere.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Why do people keep saying her rise wasn't organic, no matter how many times that bullshyt talking point is shut down? This forum is obsessed with industry plants, labels "forcing" artists into success etc etc...and also full of people who have never gone to a club in their fukking life. Cardi's mixtapes were well received, she had big songs bubbling even at that time. Bodak Yellow was an obvious smash and was bubbling up radio before Atlantic even got involved.

I mention this in every thread but it deserves repeating: Atlantic is a TRASH label for rap. They do not give their artists the push they deserve and often are late to the party. Once again...this is the same label that didn't do jackshyt while XO Tour Life blew up. By the time they realized what was happening it was already a smash. The same applies to Bodak Yellow. Once the song blew up they decided to do their fukking job, which is to get her the mainstream looks she got. Why people criticize labels and managers for doing their job...baffles me man.

In terms of the race stuff...if you think a brown Dominican speaking Spanish and having an accent "white washes hip hop" you're delusional. :mjlol:

nikkas got me defending Cardi B on a Tuesday afternoon :francis:
Cause she ain’t come up off rap she came up off ig and love & hip hop

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
This cac fakkit wouldn't dare say this shyt to a Black person in person :russ:

Is the bytch nappy headed or not? Jesus, shut your pussass up breh......you nikkas just cry cry cry all fukking day. My dikk is blacker then ya gums you loose teeth fakkit.........I just don't take everything so fukking serious. nikka use the word bytch all fukking day, but come on the Coli and are the fukking embodiment of black consciousness..........eat a dikk......