Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
stacey-dash-jeffrey-marty-getty-510x600.jpg

Ugh, as if.

Stacey Dash has officially filed for divorce from her fourth husband, Jeffrey Marty, nearly two years into their marriage, according to legal documents obtained by TMZ Tuesday.

The “Clueless” star, 53, announced the couple’s separation at the end of April, via Instagram.

“My husband and I have made the hard decision of ending our marriage," she wrote at the time. “After much prayer, I feel this is the right path for both of us. I wish him nothing but the best. Thank you everyone for your support and respecting our privacy during this difficult time.”

In the new documents though, the actress lists Oct. 1 as the day the couple officially split and notes that the two don’t own any personal property together which would have to be divided.
Dash and Marty were married in early April 2018.

In late September, the former Fox News contributor was arrested in Florida on a domestic battery charge following an incident in which she allegedly slapped and pushed Marty. The case was dropped within days.

NY Daily News - We are currently unavailable in your region

intro-1569865407.jpg

tenor.gif

Last edited:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
he said he was hypnotized into marrying her.

Stacey Dash's estranged husband wants an annulment and is claiming that he was hypnotized into marrying the Clueless star.

Jeffrey Marty's filing claims the pair married ten days after Dash's pastor "unexpectedly and suddenly proclaimed that it was God's will" to tie the knot. They then wed on April 6, 2018.

According to TMZ, Marty claims he was not able to properly consent because her pastor used "hypnotic prayer techniques."

:deadrose::deadrose: