Square Enix Trademarks "Symbiogenesis", possibly a new Parasite Eve game

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PE was so great, it was a classic that could have turned into movies and shows and a long on going series. It's one of those topics that could go into so many different genre's.

PE literally could have been rpg, shooter, horror, then went into zombies/mutants to evolved humans and super powers. Just a ton of potential.

Can't wait to see what it's about.

better not be some silly phone game or anything.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
PE was so great, it was a classic that could have turned into movies and shows and a long on going series. It's one of those topics that could go into so many different genre's.

PE literally could have been rpg, shooter, horror, then went into zombies/mutants to evolved humans and super powers. Just a ton of potential.

man, dont even put that out there. breath of fire 6 still pisses me off

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

There was a movie, it was terrible.

3rd Birthday was also terrible.

Need to leave this series in the past.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Ehhhhh don't know if I would want a new Parasite Eve. Last 2 games were meh and the last one killed the series.

Japan would definitely get carried away with the story.. in a bad way.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Ehhhhh don't know if I would want a new Parasite Eve. Last 2 games were meh and the last one killed the series.

Japan would definitely get carried away with the story.. in a bad way.
Shiiiet after reading up on the movie... yeah they need to get whoever the fukk did the story for the 1st game :skip:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never played the game but I do remember one of the PS1 demo discs I had when I was a kid had a preview video of it where it showed a bloody rat mutating.:scusthov: