Spyro Reignited Trilogy | PS4/Xbox One | 9/21/18

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
image.png

81igu-qehl._sl1500_wus5c.jpg

81jnrg0rmpl._sl1500_s2sxs.jpg

81pamjshugl._sl1500_8ssm6.jpg

According to multiple sources familiar with the project, Activision is currently working on a Spyro the Dragon Trilogy Remaster, which will be announced in March 2018 and released in Q3 2018.

The trilogy remaster will, much like the highly successful Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, feature new assets, lighting, animations and cinematics, as well as a remastered soundtrack. It will also feature updates to the save feature, much like occurred in the Crash remaster (which replaced the original games' password feature with something much more user friendly). The remaster will include Spyro the Dragon, Ripto's Rage!, and Year of the Dragon, and there is the tantalising promise of some content cut from the original releases of those games.

The Spyro remaster will be announced for PS4, with PS4 Pro support, sometime in March 2018, and will be releasing in Q3 2018. One source suggested that September would be the launch month, which would be in line with Spyro the Dragon's 20th anniversary.

Spyro Trilogy Remaster Coming to PS4 This Year

I never played a Spyro game but those games at least the original 3 looked fun I might cop this one:ehh:

I just hope they don't use that horrible skylanders version of him in this game that shyt looked creepy af:huhldup:

How y'all feel about this y'all fukk with Spyro like that? Is this a cop? Speak on it

Last edited:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
on one hand, i like that sony is giving these old franchises a second look, on another hand, i own some of these games already, why not just give me an emulator, ala MSFT, as well?

Well these games are pretty old and have really dated and archaic design sohh updating it for a modern gen isn't a bad look

and it can be easier to introduce people who haven't played these games but don't want to go back and play a psone game

This is one of the few times i'd advocate a remake if its done for games like this.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Well these games are pretty old and have really dated and archaic design sohh updating it for a modern gen isn't a bad look

and it can be easier to introduce people who haven't played these games but don't want to go back and play a psone game

This is one of the few times i'd advocate a remake if its done for games like this.

yea I dont mind remakes, but for someone like me who has alot of these games already, id like the option of an emulator as well.