Spotify.. has finally come back, to, the box!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
At least if you dashboard beta pimpin :francis:

Now the bonus is as of right now? It's the premium version. I was rewinding, fast forwarding, skipping songs, going back, all that shyt.

During the setup, it gives you options on how you want to do that. I chose to start on my phone then press the device bar at the bottom of the screen (when you're playing a song) and that linked my account with the Xbox.

From that point on, free premium spotify :win:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Awesome, having to do it the OneDrive route for Groove was sort of a PITA.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I'm saying I don't need Spotify and neither does the majority of the XB1 install base you clown. Besides, you abandoned hip-hop long ago :sas2:
Why doesn't the majority need spotify on Xbox :wtf:

And how did I abandon something that is essential to my life :stopitslime: I still write a 16 every other day. I work at home, so while I'm really working I blast Dilla homework edits.

That answer, answers your question :ufdup:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

And how did I abandon something that is essential to my life :stopitslime: I still write a 16 every other day. I work at home, so while I'm really working I blast Dilla homework edits.

:ohhh:Give us a verse Court

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

Being a house husband is not "working from home"

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:ohhh:Give us a verse Court
Sega, Vega, you can't read this because you have Alexia, word to your brother, bumbaclot :wow:
That Court Dawg flo :ohhh:
I have a friend I destroy almost daily via text.
Yo
Yoooo
Yooooooooo

Now that it's harvest time, I drop the hardest lines, currently smoking on some lime strain that's hard to find, I'm flying, king of the jungle but I'm not lying, you could be like me too if you started applying yourself, we both move weight but mines acquires wealth, I aspire to help those who aim higher than self, when I look at you I get tired of looking at a jiggaboo, a nikka who, probably is a reptilian from planet Nibiru, keeps a close circle, head misshapen so it resembles a ninja turtles, squirtle, 7 different levels of devil worshiping and you like the gerbil part.. I am master of the herbal arts and verbal darts, in army fatigues as I proceed to rip this herb apart, got em' perturbed from start to finish, Courtdog had Guinness witness so whatever I spit is litmus :yeshrug:
And I write on a couple websites still. But sohh had a section for writing. This place did not think the essence of hip hop was necessary :francis:
Maybe that's reason enough for y'all to dust off the Xbox .
Go fukk yourself
Being a house husband is not "working from home"
Agreed :ufdup:
nikka just gonna jack my thread huh
The-Coliuminati :hhh:

Last edited: