Sports fans creep me out...

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
So I was walking in my neighborhood and this huge Puerto Rican looking fella was getting into a truck and some pencil-necked dweeb with a baseball was jockin' him HARD on some "Oh, Manny, you were soooo incredible in that perfect game," type shyt. :wrist:

This guy Manny and I locked eyes and shot each other the :ld: face. For a brief second we both acknowledged that we were in the midst of a DISGUSTING creep. I almost felt sorry for the meathead until I noticed he was wearing what appeared to be a pair of diamond encrusted Jordan IVs. Gotta pay the cost, I guess...

Sports fans are revolting. Such awful people.

Username

The Fly (1836)
Daps
Reppin
MANHATTAN
rating_1.gif

:pacspit:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You must be talking about people who are obsessed with sports/athletes. They take it to the extreme.

Being a sports fan in general is normal, and I'm pretty sure most men are fans of at least one sport/team/player.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
You must be talking about people who are obsessed with sports/athletes. They take it to the extreme.

Being a sports fan in general is normal, and I'm pretty sure most men are fans of at least one sport/team/player.
Don't get it twisted, I follow sports here and there. I have the ESPN app tell me the scores. But I'm not out here wearing jerseys, hounding grown ass men for autographs, and just being a fvcking d!ckless simp in general. How can you be an adult and be on another man's ballsac like that?

A lot of visiting sports teams stay around here. I see that sh!t all the time. I grew up with these creeps. Sports fans... ugh. DISGUSTING.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
ijam7Z6ygxebE.gif

i hate when people act like they are apart of the team YO WE GOIN TO THE SHIPPPPPPP

na u going to wall mart :ufdup:

they going to the ship