[Spoilers] some thoughts on BB season 5 and Walt

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
So I peeked in and out of season 5 when it first released, I didn't really grasp the plot (obviously) but after watching the entire series and specifically episode 7 and 8, Walt has had to have the biggest turn from bad ass type character to a blundering egotistical idiot in the shortest amount of time I've ever seen. Like all the steps led to this, like the scenes with him drunk fukking up Junior, or basically every scene of him drunk around Hank. But this motherfukker really REALLY just lost his entire sense of mind because Mike and Jesse left. Its like I just watched the movie Takers where T.I fukks everyone over because he's a dikkhead and nothing more

Wish Tuco took out this ho nikka along time ago :nigpls:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shoots Mike because he refused to give Walt the names of the people who could get him locked up for life.

Then Literally 1 minute after shooting him.

"sorry mike, I just realised, I could of got the names from Lydia:to:"

:shaq2:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Shoots Mike because he refused to give Walt the names of the people who could get him locked up for life.

Then Literally 1 minute after shooting him.

"sorry mike, I just realised, I could of got the names from Lydia:to:"

:shaq2:
at that moment I wish nikka had a cancer attack and died real shyt

spoilers for something that ended 3 years ago
:dahell:
I aint the only person that watches shyt late bro

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew Walt wasn't shyt the first season when he turned down an offer for a job that would've paid him a ridiculous amount and access to the best healthcare in the world to sell meth because of pride.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I knew Walt wasn't shyt the first season when he turned down an offer for a job that would've paid him a ridiculous amount and access to the best healthcare in the world to sell meth because of pride.
Yeah I tried to forget that because he die have some redeeming qualities back then :patrice: but that was pretty stupid

Hard to support a guy that considered being a meth mastermind something to be proud of :martin: