SPL 3: Paradox , Tony Jaa returns

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shao Po Lang has become a series of crime/action films which spawned sequels that don't follow each other in story or characters. It reminds me of the Overheard Series which the same actors but different plot lines. Nevertheless the film goes back into Thailand like the 2nd film and introduces Louis Koo as a father searching for his missing daughter who is kidnapped by organ traffickers. Tony Jaa returns as a different character, a cop willing to help Koo find his daughter. Though Jaa is in this film, the story focuses more on Koo and actor Wu Yue characters.

The film first half hour focuses on the time spent searching for the daughter and the background story of Koo and Yue. Fight scenes come in here and there but don't stay long until about an hour in and that's when it goes crazy. It's shot well done and some of the action scenes were...:picard::whoo::damn:

Jaa, Koo and Yue show off their talents and it pays off. There are two scenes though...one( pause) moment and another was R.Kellyish. Koo's has one of the best performances of his career in here and you will see why. He played the part. :mjcry: The villain is very 1-Dimensional and I wished they brought someone else in but it's a con in the film.

Overall another solid film added to the SPL series...hope to see more.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
@thekingsmen you got a stream/dl link for this? where do you download asian movies? I found the mandarin release for this on my tv box but the quality kinda sucks