@spinoza and $7,500 watch of his

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Hit dat play button for a proper soundtrack to further reading.

Panerai-PAM90-44mm-Automatic.jpg

Say hello to Panerai Luminor Power Reserve aka PAM90 - mechanical watch for watch connoisseurs produced in Neuchâtel, Switzerland by Officine Panerai Marketing e Communicazioni Srl. :smugbiden:

It came to my attention that @spinoza low key posted the photo of this watch in a thread where people share what watches they have. When asked if, in fact, he has such watch he preferred to stay silent.

Now, I don't know any $7.5k watch owners, or even $3k for that matter, who begs forums to vote for his photos on some bum ass local contest. :sitdown:

Please provide photographical evidence of the said watches to remove the :duck: badge from your forehead. And remember, it won't be a problem to see difference between a replica and original watch. :whew:

Last edited by a moderator:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
he prolly tellin the truth

luxury items are not as hard to obtain as you broke nikkas think

maybe he financed it

charged it to one of his credit cards

everyone doesnt lies

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
he prolly tellin the truth

luxury items are not as hard to obtain as you broke nikkas think

maybe he financed it

charged it to one of his credit cards

everyone doesnt lies

To me you are a broke nikka who thinks that wearing true religion jeans and sneakers for teenagers makes him rich.

Don't talk to me about luxury please.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life

Duck Tales Theme - YouTube

Say hello to Panerai Luminor Power Reserve aka PAM90 - mechanical watch for watch connoisseurs produced in Neuchâtel, Switzerland by Officine Panerai Marketing e Communicazioni Srl. :smugbiden:

It came to my attention that [MENTION]spinoza[/MENTION] low key posted the photo of this watch in a thread where people share what watches they have. When asked if, in fact, he has such watch he preferred to stay silent.

Now, I don't know any $7.5k watch owners, or even $3k for that matter, who begs forums to vote for his photos on some bum ass local contest. :sitdown:

Please provide photographical evidence of the said watches to remove the :duck: badge from your forehead. And remember, it won't be a problem to to see difference between a replica and original watch. :whew:

:lolbron:

Bro the dude your accusing of :duck: is canadian...

So I'm sure what your saying is true :steviej:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL..... Thats the watch I have , the power reserve but I have one with a titanium bracelet

my brother owns a Panerai as well but not the power reserve......

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

Duck Tales Theme - YouTube

It came to my attention that @spinoza low key posted the photo of this watch in a thread where people share what watches they have. When asked if, in fact, he has such watch he preferred to stay silent.

Please provide photographical evidence of the said watches to remove the :duck: badge from your forehead. And remember, it won't be a problem to see difference between a replica and original watch. :whew:

heres a pic of my watch you dumb CAC

Untitled by MrEllis, on Flickr

lol @ this dude thinking about me at 2am.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the self ether in this shyt. :lolbron:

that is one ashy ass hand on that steering wheel. how can you afford to splurge in a bmw but can't even pay a dollar for some fukking hand lotion? DAMN, DAMN, DAMN JAMES. :smh:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps

I don't see the fukking watch, gump. This BMW probably costs the same as the watch. :pachaha:

It is also 2 PM where I live so you are actually posting that BMW steering wheel to me at night.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I don't see the fukking watch, gump. This BMW probably costs the same as the watch. :pachaha:

It is also 2 PM where I live so you are actually posting that BMW steering wheel to me at night.

Cool well I'm going back to bed. You actually won getting me to stoop down to your level, I should be above that.