SPINOFF:Leader of Asian male Black female DATING WEBSITE murdered Black girl did almost no jail time

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Its a self-fufilling prophecy though. If you have been conditioned to believe that black men are hypersexual barbaric beast, even the slightest hint of an approach could result in someone thinking they are about to be harrassed and molested.

If you believe that an asian man is automatically sweet and caring by nature, then even the most fukked up things he does will be seen in rose colored lenses.

But all of that aside, this really isn't about black men. When you open yourself up to this level of abusive (verbal and otherwise) from those of other races, you realize that this is a deep-seated issue that goes way beyond black men

EDIT: I agree with the last part of your post... these people are almost always enjoying a fetish.

Yup it is usually a fetish. Yes it is a deep seated issue. In our media the knight that comes to rescue the lady is usually a white man. Look at Princess and frog. The princess didn't even get a black prince. They got some brown Indian dude. A lot of that has an effect on a lot of our young black girls. Starts to make them seek approval from non black men (not saying that they should be a doormat for black men). Yes it is not solely about black men, but I was mentioning how their minds come to be that way. Anyways, I agree with you. They do have deep seated issues. I've seen some black females accept anything from a non black man because he is non black but would not let the same stuff slide if he is black. Yes there is definitely something going wrong.

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
The same people who went ham in the Chris B exposal thread back in January should use that same energy to do work in here and stop lurking. Stop being fukking lazy. That thread with Chris B was like over 50 pages right? everyone was contributing to "exposing" him? use that same fukking energy in this thread.

Funny Jamrock Velma talked how she loves Black people but you wont see her do the work in a thread like this. and this is the "pawg" yall send hundreds of Pms to.

That Black girl who was brutalized at the hands of the racist loser could have grown up to have a long life...she could have been one of your mothers....You wont try to bring justice for her but you got time to thirst over "pawgs"
what does this story have to do with a white woman :dahell:

Daps
OP is pathetic. You do not control who dates who, get the fukk over it. One guy killing his gf is not an indictment on an entire race.

negged :scust:
That's not what's being talked about. What's being talked about is how can a group of women go to a site created by a man who killed a Black girl. They can date whoever they want however, why go to a site created by a man who brutally murdered a black girl and you're a black woman? Any other time these will be the women talking about how they're be disrespected as black women. I can't think of a greater disrespect than being brutally murdered.

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
See what I mean? :skip:

No matter what nonblack men do to bw, instead of blaming the pyschopaths for their pyschotic behavior against bw, we bm are the ones who come to the brunt of the blame game.

They get all buck towards bm, but become all meek and docile towards even pyschotic non black men. I bet they would blame us for Daniel Holtzclaw's pyschotic behavior. Then the same ones want US to protect them. :mjlol:
word :coffee:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not a personal attack because I don't know you personally. Me calling you dumb is based solely on the dumb shyt that you've posted.

Like I told your stupid ass. Black women fetishizing and chasing non black men is an embarrassing look and it just makes them vulnerable to predators. As proven by the stories highlighted in this thread.

That's wonderful. Enjoy the rest of your day :smile:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Its not just "one guy". This is an epidemic that gets swept under the rug. Get the SAS mindset out of here.

There's an epidemic of Asian guys raping black women, and thus we should be opposed to that IR relationship? fukkouttahere lmao

This guy and his group are pieces of shyt. But let's not stereotype based on one story.

Shiva

Avatāra. Annihilator. Gone To The 5th Dimension.
Daps
Reppin
Nirvāṇa (निर्वाण ) / Mokṣa (मोक्ष)
As an Asian and an alpha male I don't condone this shyt at all. :pacspit:

Some people are just incredibly fukked up and they lash out at the world in horrible ways. But that's no reason to generalize.

The only people I generalize are wealthy cacs because I've consistently had unpleasant experiences with 90% of them, so whenever I'm around one I send a clear message to tell em to fukk off, unless they happen to actually be chill, which is rare.

Anyways, I don't consider anybody involved in this as part of the community. And love is love, and sex is sex. It should happen naturally, not because of a fetish or an imaginary race hierarchy or whatever.

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
Im just going off the things these types of women have said in regards to black men and why they choose to date other races of men. But aside from that, at the end of the day, these women suffer from low self esteem and have a lot to work on within themselves instead of thinking any non-black man is their savior.
bytches coming up with bullshyt excuse for their bedwench ways :scust:

b b b but black men blah blah :laff:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yup it is usually a fetish. Yes it is a deep seated issue. In our media the knight that comes to rescue the lady is usually a white man. Look at Princess and frog. The princess didn't even get a black prince. They got some brown Indian dude. A lot of that has an effect on a lot of our young black girls. Starts to make them seek approval from non black men (not saying that they should be a doormat for black men). Yes it is not solely about black men, but I was mentioning how their minds come to be that way. Anyways, I agree with you. They do have deep seated issues. I've seen some black females accept anything from a non black man because he is non black but would not let the same stuff slide if he is black. Yes there is definitely something going wrong.

Everything you've said is 100% true and the damage it is doing cannot be denied.

I put this on everything that i'm being honest, this just happened recently actually:

I was out with some friends of mine and this chick (my friend's friend... I didn't know her) was talking about how this European (Italian IIRC) guy was gassing her up about her looks. And one of her friends was like, "I love it when foreign men give me compliments, they really know how to appreciate beauty over there.:blessed:"

So I interject (cuz this girl is at least an 8) and I say, "So you saying black men in America never compliment on your looks?" :martin:

She starts laughing and says "Of course they do, :russ: but we all know compliments from these thirsty-ass uncivilized nikkas don't mean shyt :usure:"
This is the mentality we are dealing with. :skip:

The battle lines have been drawn so deep that even receiving a compliment from a non-black man is an oppurtunity to engage in the black men vs black women debate :snoop:

Yeah I know I was the one who actually mentioned "black men," :whoa: but her comment reeked of "Their men our better than ours." So I had to check to make sure

I know this shyt happens on both sides of the isle, and its the spectators (the non-blacks) who are eating off of our dysfunction :cook::popcorn3:

Shiva

Avatāra. Annihilator. Gone To The 5th Dimension.
Daps
Reppin
Nirvāṇa (निर्वाण ) / Mokṣa (मोक्ष)
Oh by the way, I think having a group specifically dedicated to this kind of interracial dating is fukking silly, because good sex happens naturally instead of being forced.

People gravitate towards who they feel most comfortable around. And being real, I feel most comfortable around Black and poor White people because growing up, I was too different / weird / hood for the 'model minority' Asians, and the entitled Whites were always super judgmental. If you're forcing it, shyt just turns into a fetish. fukk that - people just need to learn game and go with the flow.

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
The IR thing is picking up steam mainly because the racial boundaries are dissolving. We're working with, going to school & events with multiple races.
:yeshrug:

With that said ive had the convos with brehs and sisters who were doing it for revenge and some because they felt that black was inferior & wanted to upgrade.

:mjcry:

That Langston hughes poem comes to mind when i think of black folks... "what becomes of a dream deferred?"

Well, "what becomes of a race that is traumatized with no end in site."

The gender war is getting worse, video by video, article by article. Imma check myself. Ive said some things. We can at least stop going at eachother on the 'internets'.