SPINOFF:Leader of Asian male Black female DATING WEBSITE murdered Black girl did almost no jail time

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
They sign up becauze THEY WANT TOO. No one is putting a bullet in their head. Most of these women would have NO PROBLEM getting a decent bm, but they REFUSE to do so because they think the grass is greener on the other side.

If these were bm and one of them was accused of rape, they would be bashed unrelentlessly and no one would give them ANY sympathy towards them, because they did this on their own accord. Its safe to say the majority of bm dont give a fukk and clown when ww play bm or put him in jail. Bm would bash them too. But these bw should bw protected after they blamed the victim for her own demise because she was with a chink who dates bw??? :dahell:

These are the situations where the sistahood is failing. There is no need to cape for mentally ill bw.

They sign up because they have low self esteem...they feel like black men can not treat them right for who knows why....they THINK non black men will be more sweet/romantic and kind(WRONG).....

A lot of black women gave been brainwashed from a young age to believe that non black men are more sweet, caring, romantic, and etc. On the other hand black men are portrayed as rough barbaric hyper sexual men who just want a quick nut.

One thing I know about interracial eaters is to stay away from anyone who states they ONLY date a specific race not of their race.

Daps
Her hatred for black men is astounding. Even for when bm are not involved, in her mind, black men are to blamed in one way or another. But at the same time we are suppose to support these type of women when they fall on hard times??

Bu bu bu all bw are queens!! Foh :skip:
I've seen folks like that, they'll tried to blame everything on a group.

Daps
i don't know what's more digusting..the fact that Amerikkka's justice system paraloed an animal whom brutally stabbed and bludgeoned to death a 14 year old girl while he's still relatively in his prime or the fact dsperate wenches enriching a murerer of a lack child via joining his dating website:scust:...someone of the deceased sister'sfamily should take one for the team and O-Dog demonic Julian Lee

Daps
I have so many people on ignore because I realized that certain posters are just in the slow class. As soon as I realize they lack critical thinking skills or they're trolling off to ignore they go.

I miss a lot of stupid shyt that a lot of stupid people say that way.
Sometimes stupid people are good for entertainment purposes.

Daps
Black crime is at an all time low across the country dumb bytch

Of course your c00n ass and the media want to blame a few gang infested neighborhoods on all of us nikkaz

fukk you
:usure:you sure about that cause i remember reading not long ago that while violent crime across many major US cities has dropped black on black violence remains steady:francis:

Daps
i don't know what's more digusting..the fact that Amerikkka's justice system paraloed an animal whom brutally stabbed and bludgeoned to death a 14 year old girl while he's still relatively in his prime or the fact dsperate wenches enriching a murerer of a lack child via joining his dating website:scust:...someone of the deceased sister'sfamily should take one for the team and O-Dog demonic Julian Lee
True, these will be the same women that will get all pissy over a quote or a cheerios commercial. Not all women mind you, just this select group of low self esteem losers.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They sign up because they have low self esteem...they feel like black men can not treat them right for who knows why....they THINK non black men will be more sweet/romantic and kind(WRONG).....

A lot of black women gave been brainwashed from a young age to believe that non black men are more sweet, caring, romantic, and etc. On the other hand black men are portrayed as rough barbaric hyper sexual men who just want a quick nut.

One thing I know about interracial eaters is to stay away from anyone who states they ONLY date a specific race not of their race.

Its a self-fufilling prophecy though. If you have been conditioned to believe that black men are hypersexual barbaric beast, even the slightest hint of an approach could result in someone thinking they are about to be harrassed and molested.

If you believe that an asian man is automatically sweet and caring by nature, then even the most fukked up things he does will be seen in rose colored lenses.

But all of that aside, this really isn't about black men. When you open yourself up to this level of abusive (verbal and otherwise) from those of other races, you realize that this is a deep-seated issue that goes way beyond black men

EDIT: I agree with the last part of your post... these people are almost always enjoying a fetish.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The same people who went ham in the Chris B exposal thread back in January should use that same energy to do work in here and stop lurking. Stop being fukking lazy. That thread with Chris B was like over 50 pages right? everyone was contributing to "exposing" him? use that same fukking energy in this thread.

Funny Jamrock Velma talked how she loves Black people but you wont see her do the work in a thread like this. and this is the "pawg" yall send hundreds of Pms to.

That Black girl who was brutalized at the hands of the racist loser could have grown up to have a long life...she could have been one of your mothers....You wont try to bring justice for her but you got time to thirst over "pawgs"

Last edited:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
See? @BlackPearl @Kiki128

Go find me a cac woman killed by an Asian dude in a white female group, lol. The evidence presupposes that black women are most pathetic race of women in existence. No other woman is so desperate. That's the receipts.
:manny:

wouldn't go thst far I'd say it's moreso a lack of power and repercussions and people know this.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Awww look at you. Resorting to personal attacks. How intelligent :mjlol:

Oh and :umad:
It's not a personal attack because I don't know you personally. Me calling you dumb is based solely on the dumb shyt that you've posted.

Like I told your stupid ass. Black women fetishizing and chasing non black men is an embarrassing look and it just makes them vulnerable to predators. As proven by the stories highlighted in this thread.
Are you mentally retarded? The victim was a young girl who was NOT dating her psycho killer. This is how you know that the black men in this thread don't give a damn about the young girl who was killed.
That one person doesn't speak for all black men here no more than your ugly ass speaks for all black women.

Last edited:

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
r24GI3o.jpg

How can ya'll take delight in this?

Its not THAT deep man. I agree with op that people should focus more on finding someone who isnt a psycho.

I can find no sadistic pleasure in this. On some Dave Chappelle shyt...if that was my sister...id be heading to chinatown with them heaters. Fck that karate sht, they cant stop bullets