SPINOFF:Leader of Asian male Black female DATING WEBSITE murdered Black girl did almost no jail time

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I couldn't find the "Frank Powers" guy in the FB search. Hopefully he didn't find out about him being all over online and deleted his page. I know we have the screenshot saved but still would have wanted to find out more on him.

I guess we could try going through the actual Facebook page and see if we see more of him or others.

There has to be more than a couple of people on there who left their full government name and their work employment on there for us.

This is the contact page for racists getting fired:

Submit

TipSoft by Public Engines
tipsoft-webtipsbig.gif

^We could also attempt submitting info to the above link. That is a link for a website affiliate of crimestoppers. Can put the info we have about the ringleader and see if they can follow up on getting to him with him still being a hateful person even after getting away with killing someone. He is basically the Asian version of OJ.

Last edited:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Black women are afraid to challenge anyone except black men. Even if top ramen wants to kill her with a sink:sas2:

Moments before 14-year-old Tatia Brennan fell unconscious and bled to death in the woods in November, she begged her classmate and fellow gang member Vouthynor "Billy" Sovann to spare her life: "I know you're going to kill me, Blood. . . . Bingo, please let me go. I'll pay you back. Please let me go."

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
My post was aimed at black women because theyre condoning the treatment.

Should that sick muthafukka be held accountable? Hell yes. But the main issue are these black women that feel the need to sign up for these bullshyt ir dating websites to feel wanted. Thats the issue right?
They sign up becauze THEY WANT TOO. No one is putting a bullet in their head. Most of these women would have NO PROBLEM getting a decent bm, but they REFUSE to do so because they think the grass is greener on the other side.

If these were bm and one of them was accused of rape, they would be bashed unrelentlessly and no one would give them ANY sympathy towards them, because they did this on their own accord. Its safe to say the majority of bm and bw dont give a fukk and clown when ww play bm or put him in jail. Bm would bash them too. But these bw would want to be protected after they blamed the victim for her own demise because she was with a chink who dates bw??? :dahell:

These are the situations where the sistahood is failing. There is no need to cape for mentally ill bw.

Last edited:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps

Most of those websites are for non black men with sick fetishes. They do not want a relationship but to use black women. In the thread about terrible women on POF there are black women who make it clear that they only date interracially. They fail to realize that they will get the lowest of the lowest of non black men OR some non black man with a sick fetish OR a racist non black man looking to screw over a black woman. Black women who go on those websites do not realize what they are setting themselves up for.
People who don't mind dating interracially do not make it known, instead they date from their race and other races.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
December 10, 1995|By Peter Hermann

THE SLAYING OF A 14-year-old Prince George's County girl is the latest indicator that "Boyz N the Hood" has made its way from the movie screen to Maryland's streets.

Tatia Lashelle Brennan had been missing two weeks when Prince George's County police found her body behind a Forestville shopping center Nov. 29.

Tatia had died from a slashed throat, more than 30 stab wounds and a crushed skull.

Three members of a P.G. County gang called the Bloods were arrested in connection with her death. Police say Tatia was a Blood and the gang's leader ordered her death because she violated the gang's code.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Black men aren't to blame, the person doing the abuse is the person to blame.
Her hatred for black men is astounding. Even for when bm are not involved, in her mind, black men are to blamed in one way or another. But at the same time we are suppose to support these type of women when they fall on hard times??

Bu bu bu all bw are queens!! Foh :skip:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Showing common sense to some folks is like waving a crucifix in front of a vampire.
I have so many people on ignore because I realized that certain posters are just in the slow class. As soon as I realize they lack critical thinking skills or they're trolling off to ignore they go.

I miss a lot of stupid shyt that a lot of stupid people say that way.