SPINOFF:Leader of Asian male Black female DATING WEBSITE murdered Black girl did almost no jail time

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
:whoa:

i didnt read the whole article :yeshrug:

I placed some blame on black men because a lot of these women tend to feel unwanted by black men and Im only going by the things these types of women have told me or the things Ive read online.
Well, these women are delusional morons.

Feelings are imaginary things that people create in their heads.

It's just about as valid as white women grabbing their purses or crossing the street when they see a Black man.

People need to stop projecting their bullshyt insecurities on Black men!

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug:rip but u got ppl out there with low self esteem and ppl know this so they find a niche and exploit these ppl...it happens for many different demographics not just BW women

Nothing we can do about that so we need to stop discussing IR everyday...

In this world only the strong survive. So if u don't understand the game you'll eventually get played some how

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
I like how u ignored the rest of my post in regards to these women taking accountability.
Because the statement blaming Black men nullifies it. It's like when a person starts a sentence with "No offense, but..." or "I'm not a racist, but..."

Do you listen to the rest? I don't.

The words "Black men" should not be appearing in this thread. Period.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Racists Getting Fired

I have not had time to fully get into this story cause i'm really busy but if these asian guys saying the n word with no shame are in America maybe we can use this site once again to take action....They aren't in other countries right?? This website has helped alot.

This asian "ringleader" we could try creating a Change.org petition or something to go viral to call attention to who he is.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Wheres the accountability towards the asian men? The fukk does bm has to do with adian men killing a bw?

Wheres your rage and fire for the pyschopath??

My post was aimed at black women because theyre condoning the treatment.

Should that sick muthafukka be held accountable? Hell yes. But the main issue are these black women that feel the need to sign up for these bullshyt ir dating websites to feel wanted. Thats the issue right?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well, these women are delusional morons.

Feelings are imaginary things that people create in their heads.

It's just about as valid as white women grabbing their purses or crossing the street when they see a Black man.

People need to stop projecting their bullshyt insecurities on Black men!

What they don't realize is... everytime we do this to each other as a people... Whites, Hispanics, Asians, etc all breathe a sigh of relief like "How we treat them isn't our fault, they are blaming themselves so we're off the hook :whew:"

This crabs in a bucket mentality has made it all to easy for the real enemy to skate out there.

I swear almost every issue can be twisted into a black men vs black women thread :wow:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Because the statement blaming Black men nullifies it. It's like when a person starts a sentence with "No offense, but..." or "I'm not a racist, but..."

Do you listen to the rest? I don't.

The words "Black men" should not be appearing in this thread. Period.
Im just going off the things these types of women have said in regards to black men and why they choose to date other races of men. But aside from that, at the end of the day, these women suffer from low self esteem and have a lot to work on within themselves instead of thinking any non-black man is their savior.

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
This+man+speaks+the+truth+_a3102872624ddba4cd13c4d353c73e0e.gif

What they don't realize is... everytime we do this to each other as a people... Whites, Hispanics, Asians, etc all breathe a sigh of relief like "How we treat them isn't our fault, they are blaming themselves so we're off the hook :whew:"

This crabs in a bucket mentality has made it all to easy for the real enemy to skate out there.

I swear almost every issue can be twisted into a black men vs black women thread :wow:

Daps
Why are women who want men from foreign backgrounds called desperate but when men want foreign / women different from them they're applauded for it and told "go get em"?

Why is the former not acceptable and the latter is?
No, this is not what the topic is about. The topic was about Black women going to a site where there are racist and abusers of women.

If a woman wants a dude from a different culture she can do what she wants. Women aren't being put down, hell they made How Stella Got her Groove Back about a woman going to a different culture and got married.

Daps
I wish some black women didnt feel so low and unwanted smh

Black men are partially to blame for this but at the end of the day, these women should know their worth and to not let a man treat them bad just because hes nonblack.

I may have my issues with certain black men on here but in real life, i only have eyes for black men. I cant see myself dating other races of men because most of them view black women as a fetish or a phase. Plus I just dont find most other races attractive (racist I know but hey its my pref :manny: )
Black men aren't to blame, the person doing the abuse is the person to blame.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, this is not what the topic is about. The topic was about Black women going to a site where there are racist and abusers of women.

If a woman wants a dude from a different culture she can do what she wants. Women aren't being put down, hell they made How Stella Got her Groove Back about a woman going to a different culture and got married.

It's amazing how so many people want to ignore the bolded so they can keep having their daily Black Men vs Black Women debate :skip: