SPINOFF:Leader of Asian male Black female DATING WEBSITE murdered Black girl did almost no jail time

Wario

Banned
Daps
Asians rate black females lower than cacs in every study ever concluded on attraction and desirability :skip:

Thus the only ones who will fukk with black girls will be mostly fetishists, losers and dudes who only want sex :patrice:

Black girls are to blame for being pathetic :yeshrug:

Is it same for Asian women who want to fukk black men?

You sound more like a bytch than the women in this thread, fukk outta here with your thinly veiled jealousy and catty remarks Queen.

Why the fukk are you so assmad if black women want to fukk with Asian men? The fukk breh. :dahell:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I heard there's still some bw in that group defending him even after what he did.:francis:

Wouldn't surprise me at all.
A lot of those women who dedicate books and groups to something as silly as dating interracially aren't playing with a full deck.
They've fetishsized the concept of it to the extent that they've effectively attempted to make it a science.
There's something wrong with them mentally. You combine that with low self esteem and :francis:

Wario

Banned
Daps
Why are women who want men from foreign backgrounds called desperate but when men want foreign / women different from them they're applauded for it and told "go get em"?

Why is the former not acceptable and the latter is?

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I wish some black women didnt feel so low and unwanted smh

Black men are partially to blame for this but at the end of the day, these women should know their worth and to not let a man treat them bad just because hes nonblack.

I may have my issues with certain black men on here but in real life, i only have eyes for black men. I cant see myself dating other races of men because most of them view black women as a fetish or a phase. Plus I just dont find most other races attractive (racist I know but hey its my pref :manny: )

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Amethyst has returned to form

Welcome back :blessed:

That being said... this is sickening. :scust:

We need to hit these brehs in the pockets. Time to collect these quotes and send them to the employers.

All lights are green at the NOC... guess I have some time to kill :demonic:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Why are women who want men from foreign backgrounds called desperate but when men want foreign / women different from them they're applauded for it and told "go get em"?

If either group is murdering or raping each other, then it's relevant to this thread.

If it's not a hate group that's been formed to lure, assault and ATTACK the other group... then it has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD. :camby:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Is it same for Asian women who want to fukk black men?

You sound more like a bytch than the women in this thread, fukk outta here with your thinly veiled jealousy and catty remarks Queen.

Why the fukk are you so assmad if black women want to fukk with Asian men? The fukk breh. :dahell:
Are Asian women starting fake ass dating websites targeting Black men for rape and murder???? Because if not.....:camby:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
See? @BlackPearl @Kiki128

Go find me a cac woman killed by an Asian dude in a white female group, lol. The evidence presupposes that black women are most pathetic race of women in existence. No other woman is so desperate. That's the receipts.
:manny:
Nonblack men are no different from white men in terms of seeing bw less then what they see their own women. The way you see them treat bw is not the same as you would see them treat them their own. They are no different from white men when the white supramacist system would punish them when abusing and killing a bw. They are not as equal as whites but they are above blacks. Thats what the system sees them as. These men just want to conquer the vagina and not see them as his equal.

Look at hair care millionaire from NY, this one here, another one who lit herself on fire bc her wm was gonna leave her. And dont forget the nbw olympian ice skator who lives in a poor white trash trailor in the mountains and lost her dr license in the name of wenching. Django actress too. These men dont give a damn about these women. Thats why i go hard on wenching.

The way the bw would condone the behavior of nonblsck men towards their "sistas" just proves that these women dont deserve any protection from bm. Idk why people would come to the defense of these mentally ill wenches. They need to be stamped out of the comunity. This is why I crenged when bm call all bw queens. You rarely or never hear bw call bm kings. You never hear bw defend bm online like they make all kinds of excuses for nonblack men online. All they do is be accusatory towards bm when a nonblack does foul.

Very few women here is going after Daniel Holzclaw on this very board. But if he was black, the wolves wouldve went in.

Last edited:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem

Black men are partially to blame for this but at the end of the day, these women should know their worth and to not let a man treat them bad just because hes nonblack.

I may have my issues with certain black men on here but in real life, i only have eyes for black men. I cant see myself dating other races of men because most of them view black women as a fetish or a phase. Plus I just dont find most other races attractive (racist I know but hey its my pref :manny: )
Black men are not to blame for ANY of this. Any human being that needs EXTERNAL validation to feel good about themselves is LOST!!!!!!! You can't lover anyone else until you love YOURSELF! !!!!!

These stupid low self esteem women joined a group run by a murderer and populated by criminals & racists who assault and rape Black women.

Some of these stupid women have even gotten pregnant by the SAME MAN.

:scusthov:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
I'm posting this because I think that the whole Asian Men/Black Women thing is bullshyt. Basically the premise is that both groups are undesirable to others, and therefore should date each other.

This is complete and utter bullshyt.:stopitslime:

The following article is a perfect example of the war on Black women's psyche.

Now it's Asian men out chea shytting on these desparate thirsty women.

If TWO people meet ORGANICALLY and fall in love, that's fine, but this is a perfect of why racially specific dating sites are bullshyt.

Not my original article (from LSA):
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Leader of Asian male Black female Relationship website BWAMU2, and AMBW Facebook groups Vouthynor "Billy" Sovann was convicted of murdering a young Black girl named Tatia Brennan. Tatia was stabbed over 40 times and bludgeoned with a sink, he body was found in the woods three days after she was reported missing by her parents.

fawhp0.jpg

Here is an article detailing the murder: Schools settle with slain girl's kin

I've just been notified of this via the "the Love Life of an Asian Guy" Facebook page, but apparently his prior conviction was known by BWAMU members for years, and "V" has a large number of people (mostly Black women) who are very supportive of him. The details of his murder came to light after "V" came to the love life of an Asian guy page to defend another Asian man named Frank Powers who went on a rant about "N***ers"

9ut8hd.jpg

Apparently V is very disrespectful to his Black female group members and has a long history of misogynoir. Allegedly a Black female member was SEXUALLY ASSULTED by his friends at his house party and another Black female was RAPED after meeting another male from his Facebook group. This group has also had members who have been left single mothers by these Asian men, been abused by these men, and these groups have even attracted pedophiles. He has defended many of the Asian male criminals that this group seems to attract and even posted a "RAPE PREVENTION" document on his site, because according to him, women are to blame for their rapes for putting themselves in stupid situations.

mkaf7m.png

30urc4h.png

After the cries from many Black women on the website, "RAPE PREVENTION" has now been changed to "DATE SAFETY"

t9h25h.png

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

I keep trying to tell my people, we don't have any friends!
im confused the article says it was gang related where did this dude come from ?

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO

See what I mean? :skip:

No matter what nonblack men do to bw, instead of blaming the pyschopaths for their pyschotic behavior against bw, we bm are the ones who come to the brunt of the blame game.

They get all buck towards bm, but become all meek and docile towards even pyschotic non black men. I bet they would blame us for Daniel Holtzclaw's pyschotic behavior. Then the same ones want US to protect them. :mjlol:

Last edited:

freetroit

Banned
Daps

Because bytches take on the ideology of the man they fukking

Men dont

bytches are mentally malleable so if you fukking a racist you gonna drive yourself crazy

Duh

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Black men are not to blame for ANY of this. Any human being that needs EXTERNAL validation to feel good about themselves is LOST!!!!!!! You can't lover anyone else until you love YOURSELF! !!!!!

These stupid low self esteem women joined a group run by a murderer and populated by criminals & racists who assault and rape Black women.

Some of these stupid women have even gotten pregnant by the SAME MAN.

:scusthov:

:whoa:

i didnt read the whole article :yeshrug:

I placed some blame on black men because a lot of these women tend to feel unwanted by black men and Im only going by the things these types of women have told me or the things Ive read online.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
See what I mean? :skip:

No matter what nonblack men do to bw, instead of blaming the pyschopaths for their pyschotic behavior against bw, we bm are the ones who come to the brunt of the blame game.

They get all buck towards bm, but become all meek and docile towards even pyschotic black men. I bet they would blame us for Daniel Holtzclaw's pyschotic behavior. Then the same ones want US to protect them. :mjlol:
I like how u ignored the rest of my post in regards to these women taking accountability.