NULL
We also got this gem of a remix out of this era:

Last edited by a moderator:

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
The only Akon song I can stomach listening to without wanting to go in a murderous rampage

What about locked up with styles p?

I remember when they first came out people were saying they were satanic and sold their souls to the devil to be able to make music. 20 years later they've worked with Phil Collins and Lil Bow Wow.

tkislive

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Maryland but reside in Georgia
It's very disappointing. If they could've stayed together in flood airwaves with records like Notorious Thugs. Personally my favorite record they ever created. (+) It featured the GOAT Biggie ripping the track. But greed/past bad decisions haunted them,and made them dismantle and land in the big house. They're one of the most intriguing groups in hip-hop history. Their lyricism and speed was so uncanny, they were the hottest in the mid 90's. They were reaching,when they tried to make a comeback w/only 3 members (most known) but couldn't catch a new audience,while everyone just remembered them from their beginning era.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
It's very disappointing. If they could've stayed together in flood airwaves with records like Notorious Thugs. Personally my favorite record they ever created. (+) It featured the GOAT Biggie ripping the track. But greed/past bad decisions haunted them,and made them dismantle and land in the big house. They're one of the most intriguing groups in hip-hop history. Their lyricism and speed was so uncanny, they were the hottest in the mid 90's. They were reaching,when they tried to make a comeback w/only 3 members (most known) but couldn't catch a new audience,while everyone just remembered them from their beginning era.

It would have never worked without bizzy. He is very very important to the crew.