Spinoff from LTR: what is a "real" woman?

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
According to TLR?

"Breast meat", "breastes", and the fact that she might let them smash.

According to me, in this day and age I don't even know who is biologically female anymore. So it becomes less clear to define a real woman in the factual and biological sense.

If we are talking "real" in the colloquial sense then I presume low filter, says what's on her mind even when it might be more appropriate to keep it to herself.

I prefer natural woman to real woman. That's more clear.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
According to the world:

- having a vagina, however there's a ladder/status: you're more of a 'Real' woman if you can have kids. Otherwise, you're useless & just exist.
- Sweet, demure, submissive, docile, non-assertive.
- Can keep a man and easily forgive a man for 'being a man' aka cheating on you, having kids on you with other women, bringing other women into the equation and sometimes beating you for getting out of line.
- heterosexual (not gay/lesbian, unless it is to please her man) - hehe, however all women are 'bi' supposedly anyway.
- Independent (still gotta help pay for dates and put in her 50/50, while being submissive/reserved).
- no makeup
- no weaves
- no wigs
- no surgery
- not fat
- not too skinny
- College educated
- Doesn't club
- not too fit, soft enough.
- feminine (a lot of times hyperfeminine)

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
According to the world:

- having a vagina, however there's a ladder/status: you're more of a 'Real' woman if you can have kids. Otherwise, you're useless & just exist.
- Can keep a man and easily forgive a man for 'being a man' aka cheating on you, having kids on you with other women, bringing other women into the equation and sometimes beating you for getting out of line.
- heterosexual (not gay/lesbian, unless it is to please her man) - hehe, however all women are 'bi' supposedly anyway.
- Independent (still gotta help pay for dates and put in her 50/50, while being submissive/reserved).
- no makeup
- no weaves
- no wigs
- no surgery
- not fat
- not too skinny
- College educated
- Doesn't club
i'm sick of your bullshyt

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
According to the world:

- no makeup
- no weaves
- no wigs
- no surgery
- not fat
- not too skinny
- College educated
- Doesn't club
:russ:

I like you.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
In the colloquial sense, just a chick that's honest, loyal, and transparent.