Spin. Your S/o Loses an appendage, how long before you leave?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I know a woman who got her arm chopped off in a war. She usually uses her jacket to cover her arm when shes around people. Still have a regular life. I wouldnt leave my wife if she lost a limb.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
lmfao @ the bold

I would still stay. I would only leave a relationship if the guy is doing something wrong.

I respect that.

i wouldnt throw em in the bushes, he didnt lose his dikk or his ability to fucc did he?

He might have a little trouble in advanced positions but he could still fukk.

I don't know about most nikkas but if I lose my dikk in accident, you wouldn't even have to worry about leaving me. I'd throw my life in the bushes soon after.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depends on what they can still do. If they're still intelligent, hard-working, organized I'll stay and try to work it out.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
How the fukk do y'all not know the meaning of appendage :dahell: if I truly loved her in the first place I wouldn't leave.

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
:dead: at "how long"

i'd leave immediately because those medical bills can cost and arm and a leg. i know they're gonna be coming up short and looking for someone to help. nah, i can't loan you an appendage.

I see what you did there......

:laff:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Jesus Christ this thread lol. I wouldn't leave though. My girl a few years back proposed this question to me and I fukked up with my answer.

Also @Teedot how old are you? I've been thinking you might be the same age as @ADK for a bit now.
23 and how old is this other person