Spin x2: tell us your best/worst relationship ever

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
On my phone will write up in a sec

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk breh!

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
best one - my current gf..it will be 3 years this august; my longest relationship to date..couldn't ask for a better s/o

worst one - my ex (who passed away last month) who i dated from 2006-2007..im not going to talk ill of the dead (ive done that enough on sohh when she was alive) but basically she gave my education on how trifling females can be if you let them get away with shyt...real talk

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
best one - my current gf..it will be 3 years this august; my longest relationship to date..couldn't ask for a better s/o

worst one - my ex (who passed away last month) who i dated from 2006-2007..im not going to talk ill of the dead (ive done that enough on sohh when she was alive) but basically she gave my education on how trifling females can be if you let them get away with shyt...real talk

That is real spit right there. My worst relationship was similar. 3 years with a trifling ass bich who I was head-over-heels in love w/ back in college. She was just a ratchet bytch man, screwed me over so many times I lost count. Funny thing is, she stays calling me 2x a year now saying how much she regrets that shyt and how she wishes she was still with me. She's married and everything.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Worst: :wow: He was such a slacker. Didn't want to do anything, but stay at home. We always just hung out at his house. Sex was alright though :ehh: It felt like a one sided relationship which it was cause I found out I was sharing him a few months after I broke up with him :to: Lol

Best: :ooh: The one I'm in now. We like each other as friends before boyfriend, and girlfriend. He has a great sense of humor, and we have very similar interest. The sex :noah:. We have the same family background, political values, and he is also an atheist. :hug: We have been together for 3 years now :jawalrus:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Best:

My ex let my Pikachu in sleep in bed with us

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps

How did she pass, if you dont mind talking about it?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
How did she pass, if you dont mind talking about it?

Kidney/liver failure...one of the most hardest things I ever dealt with emotionally was seeing somebody who you did have a high level of intimacy with lying in state in a casket and seeing her lowered into the ground...had me in tears...only 27...sad all around

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Kidney/liver failure...one of the most hardest things I ever dealt with emotionally was seeing somebody who you did have a high level of intimacy with lying in state in a casket and seeing her lowered into the ground...had me in tears...only 27...sad all around

I feel your pain Breh.... Just makes you realize how precious Life is

My Biggest Fear in Life is not my Death.. But the Death of all my love ones around me

Morning over someones death is the most numbing feeling someone can experience... shyt sucks