spin: would you support a 90s only rap n rnb station more than this new music

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I still associate more of my music by years. I think us older heads should invest in a radio station that plays only this genre and let them young nikkas have that drake:heh: rick ross:dead: lilwayne :shaq2: playlist. Same songs all damn day all sounding alike and i just wanna hear some pimp c and aaliyah
nikkas makin me old and grumpy because i hate that snapback and tattoos and all this recent fukkery they passin off as music

Daps
If you are in NY, and you have a radiowave reciever, make i happen :youngsabo:

I mean Backspin is cool but they play the same shyt over and over and when they dont its some wack corny 80s rap shyt. The one where the rappers sound like their voice is skipping on a rainbow road.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm surprised somebody like Clear Chanel isn't trying to take more advantage of this, 90's nostalgia is at an all time high right now

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Out here in LA we have 93.5 KDay. Every car I get into is on that station :smugdraper: They don't have a lot of variety but it gets the job done. Easily my favorite station.

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
Real talk man i think these yungns look at our music like we looked at the motown n the blues for them
I gotta disagree breh, we had respect for previous generations music.

Take when Meth & Mary did "your all I need" it was as much a tribute to the old as it was rocking for the new. I remember the coke commercial how it was bridging the old and new.

Take Dre and the whole G funk era...they brought out the old acts with them. They new they were heavily using the old music so the had to pay respect.

Now days kids act like their shyt is better and if we don't agree we just old heads. These nikkas act like 25 is old...shyt 30 forget it u might as well retire.

It's about respect, we had it...they dont.

If u have a HD radio Hot 97 has a throwback station.

OoOoHHH and yes i would support a throwback station.