Spin - Who Is The Best Player That Lebron Has Blocked From a Chip?

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
u mean lebron wade and bosh prevented paul george from getting to an east nba finals?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
How does one player go about blocking someone from a chip?

Unless we're talking 1950s/60s Boston (and that team was stacked, Bill Russell wasn't just "one player"), I can't think of any time in history where someone spent their career only going through one guy. Even when the Jordan/Pippen/PJ Bulls were kicking ass in the 1990s, Charles Barkley faced them, what, once? Payton faced them just once too. Malone and Stockton didn't face them until they were 35+ and the dozen other teams that beat up on them every year finally aged out.

Every other year a bunch of other guys blocked those exact same players from a chip.

Hell, Hakeem tore down the buildings and blocked Stockton, Malone, Barkley, Robinson, Shaq, and Penny all in ONE YEAR. But a lot of other guys blocked those same players in other years, so...?

Daps
1_8AIxXp2aedZEnswGxrICKQ.0.png

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
How does one player go about blocking someone from a chip?

Unless we're talking 1950s/60s Boston (and that team was stacked, Bill Russell wasn't just "one player"), I can't think of any time in history where someone spent their career only going through one guy. Even when the Jordan/Pippen/PJ Bulls were kicking ass in the 1990s, Charles Barkley faced them, what, once? Payton faced them just once too. Malone and Stockton didn't face them until they were 35+ and the dozen other teams that beat up on them every year finally aged out.
I mean once is all it takes.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I mean once is all it takes.

Then it backfires. You're just saying, "Hey look, you beat a guy who couldn't win shyt in any other year either."

LeBron helped keep D-Rose, Westbrook, Harden, Jimmy Butler, and PG13 from winning chips (3 MVPs in that list). But those guys were losers in all the other years too even when they didn't face LeBron.

That's supposed to matter more than him beating legends like Garnett, Pierce, Ray Allen, Kidd, Durant, Duncan, Steph, Kawhi, etc.....because those guys were proven winners? What kind of sense does that make?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
MVP Harden
MVP Westbrook
MVP D-Rose

you'd think that would be a pretty good list if it wasn't such a dumb point in the first place

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Who did MJ block. It’s not like Malone or Barkley or anyone in the east won during the 2 year retirement in his prime.