Spin: Who are the WORST "Big Match" Wrestlers Currently!!!

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
There is just something that Jay White has always been missing that makes his many main events just not on the tier of the people in the 'best' list. Great wrestler but there is something underwhelming about his main event compared to his peers

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Brock Lesnar can have some awesome main event matches with the right opponent but he can also have some duds

Jon Moxley is easily the worst of all the AEW main eventers, he's never had a match I'd wanna go back and watch again later

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Jon Moxley is easily the worst of all the AEW main eventers, he's never had a match I'd wanna go back and watch again later
the "jon moxley stinks" thread is well overdue. His entire character is "likes to fight guy" and he walks like a dumbass and his strikes suck too and always have. He is worse YOY every year.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
the "jon moxley stinks" thread is well overdue. His entire character is "likes to fight guy" and he walks like a dumbass and his strikes suck too and always have. He is worse YOY every year.

every promo he cuts sounds like the Wet Bandits describing what they are gonna do to Kevin McCallister when they finally catch him at the end of Home Alone

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Bray Wyatt
Brock and Roman have had some absolutely shyt main events together.
Liv Morgan
Ronda Rousey
Goldberg since he's gone special attraction
The Miz
Baron Corbin
Alexa Bliss
Carmella
Braun Strowman

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Off the top of my head, outside of like 5 wrestlers, I basically hate the WWE women's main roster.

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Brock Lesnar can have some awesome main event matches with the right opponent but he can also have some duds

The tag match he had with Lance Archer against Kenta and Omega but that's more on it being Kenta's only AEW match so far

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I think he gets a pass because as bad as he is, it's still a major upgrade over that lunatic fringe shyt