SPIN:Where does jealousy rank in WOAT feeling?

How bad does it feel breh?

• :to: shyt is the death of me

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • :birdman: I don't get that feel plehboi

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • :ehh: Don't keep your eggs in one basket

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • LMAO :umad:

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: This would be considered an achilles heel of mine if I had to be honest with myself. Seeing a chick you like poly with another nikka or even the thought of someone else deep down in her guts is a painful stomach feeling. Again not any ole chick but a chick u feelin.

shyt'll leave you with your stomach boiling at home on a lonely thursday night. shyt make you not want to watch TV, play games, read a book or even eat. I slightly felt this feeling creep up on me a few days ago when I seen a chick I was pursuing walk away from me and go talk to this other nikka. :birdman: I smooth went and got that # right away and marked my spot as potential leg splitter in her mind cuz I wasn't beat. The worst I've felt was when I was tryna get with my ex girl a few years ago. I remember I was at a party and she was there looking like :ohlawd: and I was talking to her. This ugly ass dikembe Mutombo nikka came through and started talking to her saying some shyt. I remember acting like a bytch and going home, a brotha poured a bowl of cereal to eat and couldn't eat more than two spoons. :sadbron:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Women are usually the jealous ones...they get REAL upset when they feel threatened.

Just let it go breh...go after someone else.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
WOAT feeling

So when and my ex were dating she had a line full of facebook requests from people I know. She would meet one of my acquaintances once (like a weed dealer or co worker a neighbour) and the next day dude would try to add her as a friend. We joked around about it and I'm like yeahhh dont add him.

So a month later im randomly looking at her page and I see shes added all these fukking dudes. She obviously did it to spite me.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
WOAT feeling

So when and my ex were dating she had a line full of facebook requests from people I know. She would meet one of my acquaintances once (like a weed dealer or co worker a neighbour) and the next day dude would try to add her as a friend. We joked around about it and I'm like yeahhh dont add him.

So a month later im randomly looking at her page and I see shes added all these fukking dudes. She obviously did it to spite me.

:whew: That online profile shyt had me e-grilling dudes like :angry: who the fukk is this!?? I remember my ex one time REPLIED to this one cat that was spitting some game at her and that shyt had me vexed.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Jealousy is a a weakness. We're all human, nobody is perfect and envy is inevitable, but whenever I feel jealous of somebody I always focus on myself; Why am I jealous? What traits/advantages/circumstances does the person have that makes me feel this way? How can I improve myself/circumstances so I no longer feel that way again? We must purge the weakness in ourselves by any means possible, this is why self actualization is so important

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
IT'S PRETTY LOW FOR ME. I CAN ONLY REMEMBER BEING HARD UP JEALOUS 3 TIMES IN MY LIFE. IT WASN'T REALLY THAT BAD. THE WORST THING ABOUT IT IS WHEN YOUR MIND CLEARS UP AND YOU REALIZE YOU WERE REALLY JEALOUS AND HOW SILLY IT IS.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jealousy? I can't think of a time in life I've really felt jealous, other than watching HGTV dream homes or something. But in real life, I don't think I have that emotion.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
i dont get that jealous. im doing ok and life moves on anyway.

only thing is when a nikka flexes on a girl im tryna get at :birdman:

and gets her :to: