Spin: When was the last time you thought you got a jump off preggo?

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
:stopitslime:

Was about five months ago. Chick was a straight duck. Me and my boys decided to cop a room a chill with her and home girl. They was both like solid 7.7's

Anyways, we hit up the liq store and I copped a fif of Remy for self :lolbron:

They was drinking that ciroc crap. Her and I slept in the same bed. I passed out on the couch and woke up like 3am and crept up under the covers with her. :smugdraper:

Long story short, I put my bonner on her back and shortly thereafter began to go to work. Needless to say, I bust in that chick brehs :snoop:

As I soberd up the next day, I realize that I just bust in this duck bytch :wow:

So many thoughts and emotions I went through my being

This bytch gonna have me on child support and not working :damn:

Everybody gonna know I'm her baby's father :ohhh:

What is my momma gonna think :sadbron:

I hit her up about a little over a month later and didn't hear a word about her being preggo. Saw her recently and she still looked good.

Hope I don't do that shyt again. I gotta leave that remy alone :noah:

Breh's share your stories :popcorn:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
never. I always wear a hat or make sure she's on that pill. She better be if she's a jumpoff and she knows it :birdman:

_curb_

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
CALI
girl told me she had an IUD (mirena) :ohhh:

what i look like trusting a bird?

still use condoms, otherwise your asking for it

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
One time in December when I cheated on my girl...my homeboy's jumpoff had a homegirl and I decided smash her so he could get his.

Then a classmate of mine (known for years) a month ago at the bar was flirting with me...I went home with her and fukked her raw in the ass and cooch.

:to:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Sophmore yr of college I'd been with this girl who was a real butter face she wanted me to hit raw and I was horny so I did she told me she had plan b. anyway she's on top and she outweighs me :flabbynsick: and I was about to nut so I told her to stop but she didn't :sadcam: so I skeeted in her. She takes the plan B and then misses her period ... Smh I was sweating like a slave as soon as her period came she got dropped

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
I remember one time this chick I was fukkin with raw (I dont do condoms after the 3rd time:manny: )

Tol me she hadnt got her period for a month.

shyt had me like :huhldup: .

Had to be one of the most stressfull times of my life. Shorty period was super light for like 2 months :snoop:. Chick was bad as fukk so I wasnt really tripping, but I knew if I had a kid at that age my life would be over :flabbynsick:

When she finally got her period. I knew the true meaning of happiness :krs::win::smugfavre::hamster:

Until I fukked her raw a week later :shaq:

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
I remember one time this chick I was fukkin with raw (I dont do condoms after the 3rd time:manny: )

Tol me she hadnt got her period for a month.

shyt had me like :huhldup: .

Had to be one of the most stressfull times of my life. Shorty period was super light for like 2 months :snoop:. Chick was bad as fukk so I wasnt really tripping, but I knew if I had a kid at that age my life would be over :flabbynsick:

When she finally got her period. I knew the true meaning of happiness :krs::win::smugfavre::hamster:

Until I fukked her raw a week later :shaq:

I feel like I wrote this post Breh. After you feel those walls bare, it's like rubber what :krs: