Spin: Whats the grimiest thing you ever did to a female?

Daps
One time I was visiting my man at the hospital...and I came out front to smoke a cigarette and saw this chick with a cast thing on her arm with a FAT ass, nice titties, nice face waiting around...

Went back upstairs for awhile, came down to smoke another one about 45 minutes later, and she was STILL there...so I asked her if she was waiting on someone and she said yeah but she thinks her homegirl is shytting on her...so i asked if she needed a ride. she said cool...so on the way there, i knew she was doozy off of more than what the docs gave her...said she fell and cut her forearm up pretty bad. So Im gaming her in the car and shyt, and asking her if she smoked weed and shyt...she said hell yeah, and she fukks with that blow too and she got some at the crib. :mjpls:

So we get to her crib and she invites me in...and now I know im in them draws. Im thinking to myself, Im about to smash a chick with a fukked up arm!

I roll up, and she got an 8 ball of coke, and some henny...so we smoking....she told her and 2 of her homegirls were getting drunk on henny and hard lemonade and sniffing and she fell right onto an empty hard lemonade bottle and cut her shyt up...so her homegirls took her to emergency and bounced. Im like damn girl, thats fukked up and grimy :takedat:

Next thing I know, we done the blunt, did a line, took a shot and she starts topping me off and jerking it with her good hand :gladbron:

I pull her shirt and bra up and tell her im about to nut and bust on them titties....shes like :to: Im like naw baby and pull out a condom like "I can bust twice...lets go" :takedat: she's like :gladbron: and says to hold on, let her brush her teeth...

Now, the p*ssy was on my mind, but i had already busted one, and i started thinking grimy....

She in there with the water running, door closed and shyt...

so Im like :yeshrug::manny:

I take an empty plastic bag she had on the floor...I put what she had left of her 8ball in there...the 1/2 a bottle of henny, and the pain pills the doctor gave her until she can get her prescription. I took the rolled up 20 we used to sniff the coke, and went into her purse and she had 60 more dollars in there...put that shyt in my pocket.

Dipped out the front door, got in the car, and I vaguely knew the neighborhood, i had a homie in some apartments not too far away...drove to his spot

told him my story and he was like :gladbron: and we took her money and went to go get a case of beer before they closed, ordered pizza and wings and cheesesteaks.....and got drunk, pilled up, coked up with all her shyt, and i had about a half ounce of weed on me

looking back on it, i feel bad, but that night i was :dj2:

She had a bad night that night...

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I was dated this girl my junior year. She was cool and pretty fine too. We was talking for a while, and always had good convos. Then one day we got into cuz she told me she was bangin hoover crip. So im like "oh okay"
So she invite me to her crib at like 11:30 when her moms is at nightshift. So i go over and got 3 of my nikkas in the car too. They wait while i go in. Im sittin on the couch then tell her i gotta go to the bathroom. When i do i go unlocc her baccdoor den text my homies and tell dem to come in.
So they come and we start beating the bytch and stompin her out den wrote fucc snooova on her wall

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
When I was 16 I was broke as fukk and my moms kicked me out the house, so my girl basically supported me for like a month or 2. Than when my moms let me back, i dumped her.

Daps
I was dated this girl my junior year. She was cool and pretty fine too. We was talking for a while, and always had good convos. Then one day we got into cuz she told me she was bangin hoover crip. So im like "oh okay"
So she invite me to her crib at like 11:30 when her moms is at nightshift. So i go over and got 3 of my nikkas in the car too. They wait while i go in. Im sittin on the couch then tell her i gotta go to the bathroom. When i do i go unlocc her baccdoor den text my homies and tell dem to come in.
So they come and we start beating the bytch and stompin her out den wrote fucc snooova on her wall

beating up a girl is bad enough
jumping her? :scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was on spring break in panama city beach about 3 year ago, so i go to this bar on the beach and bag me some chubby snow bunny with huge tatas. Didnt do anything that night but the next night made plans to meet up after the club.

So its after the club and i meet with this chic and she brings me to her super expensive hotel suite that she was renting with all her friends. Get to her room and we making out she then proceeds to give me some of that good becky, im like :noah:

I was already mad wasted at this point so i was kinda having a hard time bustin that first nut. so im like "Well.....time to fukk!!" :shaq:

The bytch starts getting all mad and shyt talking bout she not tryna do it.

Im like bytch u wildn with that negroe please face:childplease:, But inside im really all like:wow:

So at this point im like fuc it im outta here bytch aint tryna fukk. :snoop:
So im off this, BUT NOT BEFORE GETTING THIS NUT OFF FIRST!:youngsabo:

So i go to the bathroom while she drunk on the bed passed out and shyt, and proceed to masturbate and jizz all over her hotel sink and by her tooth brush and other shyt. Busted a pretty hefty load on that shyt and was off that, but not before going through her purse and taking 60 bonez and a digital camera.

Great nite:myman: :manny:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I was on spring break in panama city beach about 3 year ago, so i go to this bar on the beach and bag me some chubby snow bunny with huge tatas. Didnt do anything that night but the next night made plans to meet up after the club.

So its after the club and i meet with this chic and she brings me to her super expensive hotel suite that she was renting with all her friends. Get to her room and we making out she then proceeds to give me some of that good becky, im like :noah:

I was already mad wasted at this point so i was kinda having a hard time bustin that first nut. so im like "Well.....time to fukk!!" :shaq:

The bytch starts getting all mad and shyt talking bout she not tryna do it.

Im like bytch u wildn with that negroe please face:childplease:, But inside im really all like:wow:

So at this point im like fuc it im outta here bytch aint tryna fukk. :snoop:
So im off this, BUT NOT BEFORE GETTING THIS NUT OFF FIRST!:youngsabo:

So i go to the bathroom while she drunk on the bed passed out and shyt, and proceed to masturbate and jizz all over her hotel sink and by her tooth brush and other shyt. Busted a pretty hefty load on that shyt and was off that, but not before going through her purse and taking 60 bonez and a digital camera.

Great nite:myman: :manny:
I've heard this story b4. She gave you head but no sex because.....

She's was really a man

:russ:

Daps

:childplease:

Gangs are for pussified teenagers and grown men with the minds of teenagers :sitdown:

Daps
When I was 16 I was broke as fukk and my moms kicked me out the house, so my girl basically supported me for like a month or 2. Than when my moms let me back, i dumped her.

:damn: homie ruthless

My lil shyt was my girl asked me if she got pregnant what would i do. I told her i would give her the 315 dollars to go get that abortion :ld:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Transport a girl around my city for my friends to fukk and video tape it :yeshrug:

Daps
Another time I was messing around with this chick who got a job in the bay area. I was tired of being on probation in Philly...so I hit her with the "I wanna get serious, let me come out there"

Gave that shyt a year, didnt like it at all (fukking weirdos in the bay area :pacspit:, word).

I had told her previously my alias if I ever ended up getting arrested out there.

Well, that time came and I finally had to let that North Philly out of me and snap on some weirdo bay nikka. Ended up getting booked on some pretty serious charges. I called her on some :to: please bail me out.

She did...the next day she went to work, Im thinking..."I aint going to court...especially not under no alias!".... packed a duffel bag, got my brother to wire me some bread...went to the Amtrak station and bounced. :manny:

She was fuming for awhile...I got ahold of her when facebook first starting popping....she had gotten over it...said that bail money is gone forever, and a warrant squad came and kicked the door in to look for my alias :russ:

Felt bad about that shyt too, but hey, I was young.