Spin: What's the first game console you ever had?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Either yours, or at least the first console at your place of residence that you had regular access to.

For me it was NES. :flabbynsick:

Couldn't have been more than 6 or 7 and was on that Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt life. I think the Genesis was the first one I actually asked for a few years later.

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Sega Genesis

I had Mortal Kombat , Tecmo Football(forgot the name) Buster Douglas , Sonic 2 , Aladdin:lolbron:

I’m pretty positive it belonged to my parents because they had me super young and obviously a toddler shouldn’t be playing Mortal Kombat :dead:

I was scared to play most of the games though , the Sega Genesis music and sounds creeped me out

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Brother got an Atari 2600 when I was 2, I remember playing boxing and the war game that was a pack in. We also had pacman. The first system I got was the nes and the feeling of joy I had with that system will never be matched :yeshrug:
Sega Genesis

I had Mortal Kombat , Tecmo Football(forgot the name) Buster Douglas , Sonic 2 , Aladdin:lolbron:
Tecmo Super bowl :yeshrug: that Game is available on Xbox live...
Atari 2600

I was a beast at donkey Kong with that bullshyt ass controller
We had the paddles and the joystick. Breakout was the shyt

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Brother got an Atari 2600 when I was 2, I remember playing boxing and the war game that was a pack in. We also had pacman. The first system I got was the nes and the feeling of joy I had with that system will never be matched :yeshrug:

Tecmo Super bowl :yeshrug: that Game is available on Xbox live...

We had the paddles and the joystick. Breakout was the shyt
Damn Xbox live seems to have a lot of retro shyt :whoo:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
i always thought mine was a cheap knock off NES
you know those china made imitations, but found out years later that it was an original NES.

but i always consider the SEGA GENESIS as my true first console (bought it with my own money)