SPIN: What Marvel / DC characters belong on the HOH Mt Rushmore

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
One of these days we need to hash out which of these Marvel/DC characters is hardest on hoes

If i'm judging, I'm leaning more on game or control or indifference than physical beating which is uncouth and much worse :hhh:

First nomination for me is Darkseid:

:childplease:

Darkseid LITERALLY has a stable of women ready to MURDER for him, across the entire multiverse:

tumblr_ocfa5fMcuI1voz287o4_r1_500.gifv

Granny Goodness is his bottom bytch and she is IMMORTAL :wow:

he has a harem out here who will die trying to destroy anyone he says
tumblr_pu1mhrSnwR1r2zdt7o3_500.gifv

b98d135e246043c1a8608cea6e4ee18547a6f457.gif

if they don't please darkseid...i mean look at her face
superman_batman_apocalypse_granny_goodness_darkseid.jpg

and he stays recruiting new broads

I'll take darkseid's pimp hand over anyone yall about to suggest

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
The Joker. Not only did he treat Harley like absolute dogshyt for 20+ years, the pairing ALSO made a BUNCH of real life women claim they wanted that type of relationship.

Starfox/Eros: He's an Eternal and Thanos' brother. Also a former Avenger. Current ruler of Earth's Eternals. His main ability (outside of lower level Eternal abilities) is stimulating the pleasure center of other beings. He makes you feel good. He's been exploiting this ability for a looonnnnnngggggg time. To the point where he was put on trial for rape in a She Hulk storyline

The Comedian from Watchmen: I'm not gonna spell it out.

Darkseid: outside of the stuff posted above, Darkseid got his heart broken ONCE, and created a machine to remove Love/Attraction as a concept from his VERY BEING.

The axe murderer

Daps
The Joker. Not only did he treat Harley like absolute dogshyt for 20+ years, the pairing ALSO made a BUNCH of real life women claim they wanted that type of relationship.

Starfox/Eros: He's an Eternal and Thanos' brother. Also a former Avenger. Current ruler of Earth's Eternals. His main ability (outside of lower level Eternal abilities) is stimulating the pleasure center of other beings. He makes you feel good. He's been exploiting this ability for a looonnnnnngggggg time. To the point where he was put on trial for rape in a She Hulk storyline

The Comedian from Watchmen: I'm not gonna spell it out.

Darkseid: outside of the stuff posted above, Darkseid got his heart broken ONCE, and created a machine to remove Love/Attraction as a concept from his VERY BEING.
Fam when Starfox comes into the MCU there is gonna be a looooooooot of mess going on :damn:
The brother of thanos who has a power that muddies the consent line

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Fam when Starfox comes into the MCU there is gonna be a looooooooot of mess going on :damn:
The brother of thanos who has a power that muddies the consent line

:heh: This another point in time where I didn't realize a character is getting a push in comics cause he showing up in a movie. (Eros becoming Prime Eternal just happened this month, character been used as a Thanos add-on/throwaway character for years.

The axe murderer

Daps
:heh: This another point in time where I didn't realize a character is getting a push in comics cause he showing up in a movie. (Eros becoming Prime Eternal just happened this month, character been used as a Thanos add-on/throwaway character for years.
Wait hold up :deadrose: