Spin: Talk About The Best Job You've had/ Or Currently Have...

little4209

All Star
Daps
I've only had 4 jobs (3 part time and 1 full time) since I started working at 18, I'm 25 now..I'd say that my full time job now has been the best one, mainly because of the benefits/best paid job that I've had..I work in a pharmacy where my team and I print the medical records of patients in nursing homes/assisted living facilities..it's cool, the pay is kinda ok..now when I find the job that I'm actually passionate about :blessed:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
My former job was my favorite, but not necessarily best. The pay was good, the work was virtually non existent, and there were women everywhere.. yup..you guessed it..I worked in a call center. Incoming calls only, low call volume, periodic overtime availability, ten bucks an hour, indoors, bought restaurant food regularly for the employees for lunch for any little occasion they could think of; someone getting married, employees hitting quotas, holidays, warm pretty days(theyd fire up the grill in the parking lot in a millisecond!, yes, they had a grill on the premises)- my supervisors were all women, the entire center was almost all Black, had potlucks all the time and for any little reason/occasion, and did I mention there were mostly nothing but women there?, constant discounts and promotions given to us by various businesses throughout the city for being an employee of the company, and they up and lose their contract to their only client and lay us all off after 2 1/2 years of service to the client. It was a great two years though. The bank I was able to stack during that time really got the ball rolling to being stable and in good credit standing today, years later.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I worked as a dj for a lil and i worked in radio for a lil. Not simultaneously. Broke me out of my shyness to an extent while introducing myself to a multitude of different people.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
UPstairs from the morgue.... :youngsabo: never forget that smell...
It's real out chea in these streets... :demonic:
The criminal life got emergency rooms :cook:

:deadmanny: everywhere... :deadrose: :dead:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Subway in HS. Free Sandwiches and a light ass schedule :whoo:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
I use to sell weed. Got to smoke for free...match'd up with a lot of chicks...lots of free time.

no 401k though :lolbron: