but yeah this is up there and one of the most underrated games of all time

Namco needs to fix this shyt

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yessir. Im happy to see other people feel the same way surprisingly enough. I used to think i was the only person who was fukking with this game 20 odd years ago :mjlol: Yo... i was a fanatic of this game before it came out back in 98 as a 12 year old. Looking at the gamepro articles. I actually still have that magazine in my closet. I actually got the special controller and the box somewhere back when it came out in 99 too. The soundtrack is sick. I actually brought the cd in 2008 on amazon. Rage racer ost is sick as fukk too. Rage racer has my joint on there

Namco had a run on soundtracks in the 90s if we keeping it a buck. The first three tekken soundtracks are :wow:

But shame on me though, i actually traded my copy in 2000 for trash ass nba 2k. I brought it back sometime later in 2003. I still throw on the game just to play the music soundtrack in the options menu and have it in first person mode, facing the back with the edge of the earth stage in the background while Im resting.

Namco needs to make a ps5 version of ridge racer type 4 and go more in depth. I would like to see them remake the cars and have them all cgi like.

Last edited:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Kohta SOLIDSTATE Takahashi is still making music. He's constantly watching the Ridge Racer threads on X/Twitter and even comments on posts. Made my fukking year to interact with him on YouTube awhile back and let him know Revlimit Funk is his most underrated BANGER in the RR series.

Just copped Reiwa Type V a week ago, but I haven't listened to it yet. Trying to get Cyberpunk to run with these mods.