Spin-off: Is the strong support of Chris Brown from Black women because of his Skin tone and Backflips?

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
Dark skin black women are the one demographic Chris Brown consistently degrades and yet the only group of people I ever see supporting him are those same dark skin black women he loves to drag. Kelly, Normani and the girls in his meet and greets. This nikka's dating record even shouts "get out my way".

If the day ever comes when black women start seeing themselves as people who deserve to be adored, loved and respected, it will all be over for trash men like Chris Brown.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Dark skin black women are the one demographic Chris Brown consistently degrades and yet the only group of people I ever see supporting him are those same dark skin black women he loves to drag. Kelly, Normani and the girls in his meet and greets. This nikka's dating record even shouts "get out my way".

If the day ever comes when black women start seeing themselves as people who deserve to be adored, loved and respected, it will all be over for trash men like Chris Brown.

good luck.

the images that have been propped up over history has made that idea damn near impossible. Caste system exists in damn near every race that's not white looking. shyt is sad as fukk.

Everytime I look at Serena now, I shake my head. Not even her blatant bleaching, but wanting to have a lighter skinned child due to her own insecurities and trauma growing up.

but CB gon CB.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:Bruh make hits he’ll have support regardless of skin color.