SPIN: Married brehs/brehettes and long term relationship folk, tell us what you love and appreciate about being with your partner/in a relationship

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm:One underrated thing that I have just learned to appreciate:

we now live under the same roof which has completely trampled on the independence I like. Sometimes I think "What did I do this for?"

Then she comes home from work and I am instantly reminded. I greet her at the door 9/10 on some puppy dog shyt.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
:jbhmm:One underrated thing that I have just learned to appreciate:

we now live under the same roof which has completely trampled on the independence I like. Sometimes I think "What did I do this for?"

Then she comes home from work and I am instantly reminded. I greet her at the door 9/10 on some puppy dog shyt.
Dap + rep :banderas:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
To preface this I've been married for 15 years

What I appreciate the most is the synergy. I met my wife when I was 22 years old so we were able to grow together. No outside babies all 3 of our children came from us :whew:

To simplify it, it's the familiarity and the ability to share ur life with someone.

Yea it ain't perfect but I prefer this to the other side

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
My wife is so selfless that it serves as a reminder and constant in my life. I strive to do better bc of it.

My wife was a spendthrift prior to our nuptials. Afterwards, she's adopted my way of thinking regarding money & not begrudgingly.

Lastly, I love that we can sit and talk and genuinely enjoy it.:wow:

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Hands down, she's the best person I've ever met. My favorite person to talk to, to be around, to share my life with. Honestly, I wouldn't want to walk down this road of life without her by my side. Doing this life shyt as a team has been the best, most fulfilling experience for both of us. She is my best friend. She is the love of my life. Ain't no going back :wow:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Having someone to experience life with for one. From traveling, to outings out & about the city, having a 'pandemic partner' and more of course. Life is just a lot funner in general with having someone you can call your best friend + lover right by your side every step of the way. Then of course the bad times too when you can lift each other up and one or the other can carry the load if need be. And if you find a like minded hustlin' ass chic too? Another cheat code cuz then y'all can run dem 6 certs 6 figs up a lot quicker or die tryin'.

And of course that in house box on demand doesn't hurt either :shaq: