Spin: looses vagina you've ever fukked

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember smashing this one darkskin chick who was like 19 with 10 plus bodies n the broad literally having the looses p*ssy Eva .. I'm hitting it doggy style and the only thing I felt was the head of my penis touching something :laugh: .. Btw I'm above average.. But no matter what position I hit shawty in.. The same results.. I get sooo bad that my dikk couldn't stay hard every time we fukked,or I had to really concentrate on busting a nut just to stay hard.. shyt scarred me for a while because I thought I had the issue but it was the bytch. Wonder why all I use to do is ask for head from her..smfh.. Share your stories

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
my baby mama has a loose vagina...I remember the first time we fukked I was like :shaq2: while she complained how much it hurt...I got used to it after fukkin her for 6 yrs...when I got my first piece after her, the bytch felt like a virgin..the next bytch p*ssy was more cozy than my bm...and so on and so forth

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
My first time :snoop:

I was hitting it missionary and I kept looking down to make sure I didn't pop out. NBA All-Star Weekend (2002) was on the tube behind me so I really turned my head to watch the highlights while I was hittin' it.

Went for 30minutes before my dikk was like "fukk this" and I bounced.

Luckily my second time (another chick) made me forget about those loose walls :whew:

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
:patrice:
The first time I beat this one chick, it was pretty tight. It progressively got looser every time we would have smash. I don't know if it was because we were going on for hours every session but I hate it for the nikka who has her now. :youngsabo: be well-endowed and have stamina brehs

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never feels loose when you got a big dikk :smugbiden:
Slow down youngin I remember
When I was a young buck early 20s n I heard the older heads talking bout loose puss and I was like naw man ain't no such thing. Y'all small or something. Turns out I just hadn't come across it yet. I smashed 2 girls with let's just say ordinary boxes. Man makes u appreciate good puss. Top 3 best puss I ever had was 2 black slim girls n a white chick that thpught she had a huge box but that thing was magical. Anyways you shouldn't be thonkong with your dikk anyways. Usually best boxes belong to psychos n drama types

I'm out

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This chick I was knocking down a while back. One of those tall white chicks. p*ssy was loose as shyt and wet as a water slide so the combination made it hard to get my nut off sometimes. She was a monster in the sack tho. Best sex I ever had.