SPIN: Lets talk about Waynes best and worst lines.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Post up some examples of what you think is a whack line from wayne and a dope line [if you believe he has any]

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Im a bear with black and white hair, so im polar <---pandas are the ones that are black and white

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
even deaf bytches say hi to me, told a blind bytch and she said i gotta see :win:

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
I like the line he says in Forever..

"life is such a rollercoaster then it drops, but what should I scream for, this is my theme park".

I hate 90% of his other lines though. I really don't think history is going to be favorable to Wayne...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude had a bunch of hot ass lines in "BM JR"

"them boys in Pak-i-STAN aint packin like ya man, i backed his hand, ya man don't command, in front of nikkas he cool, but them boys on fan, im on hot i adjust in different climates, stuck in the animal zone, keep on running with my primates, u ain't did it till u done it in like 5 states, weezy hustle, no blubber i put on weight, and i a drought i go on a diet, and lose more, lose all that weight leave a nikka with stretchmark"

"i man up and u not a man, stand up say i got my land, i'm the man of my land, call it lilweezyana...that's the new plan"