Spin: Leaving your S/O for another....

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The "crazy stalker simp fakkit" thread got me thinking. if someone cheats on their s/o and actually ends up leaving their s/o for the other person, does it ever work? is the grass greener on the other side, or just another shytty lawn when you finally hop the fence and have a closer look?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
1st marriage = 50% chance of success
2nd marriage = 67% chance of success
3rd marriage = ~80% chance of success

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
The "crazy stalker simp fakkit" thread got me thinking. if someone cheats on their s/o and actually ends up leaving their s/o for the other person, does it ever work? is the grass greener on the other side, or just another shytty lawn when you finally hop the fence and have a closer look?

:to:I did. The jumpoff ended up dumping 2 weeks after tho and I even bought her a ring. The biggest L I ever took and it happened recently :to:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You contemplating it breh?

nah...we straight. the thread about the simp that bought his chick gastric bypass surgery and she skated off with the next nikka had me thinking. if they break up and she go with the nikka she was cheating with, would they live happily ever after? does that EVER happen? or do they always come crawling back begging for another chance because they made a mistake?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Seems like a stupid thing to do. My uncle did it & the chick he left my aunt for ended up leaving him a few months later. He thought he could just go back to his wife after that but she's divorcing him. I'm glad he's depressed over it, dumb ass.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Damn breh....:sadbron: did you go crawling back, or did you just take your L like a man?

I was too hurt at the time breh and never went thru anything like it and had too much pride. I got stronger and realized they was the ones missing out. But I can't front tho I was crushed but KIM

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:to:I did. The jumpoff ended up dumping 2 weeks after tho and I even bought her a ring. The biggest L I ever took and it happened recently :to:

Damn breh. How recently?

Same thing happened to me (probably what prompted this thread). Bish dumped me after a few months and we never spoke again. :sadcam:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Nahh that shyt ain't greener been through the drama twice I hope I don't repeat this dumb ass mistake for the 3rd time :snoop:

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Damn breh. How recently?

Same thing happened to me (probably what prompted this thread). Bish dumped me after a few months and we never spoke again. :sadcam:

I lost both in May and both had somebody else the next month :upsetfavre:

But I said fukk it and KIM. I honestly don't ever think of them anymore and don't want them back.