***SPIN***If you have a shared bank account with your partner come in here

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
You are a disgrace and weak minded.

Women are emotionally weak it will take just one issue for her to empty the account to "get back" at you.

Close the damn account and open individual accounts.

get at me @Willstyles and the other weak minded men out here.

Unless she makes more than you it makes no sense

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

Women are emotionally weak it will take just one issue for her to empty the account to "get back" at you.

If a woman do that to me, im gonna hit her with a with the force choke and the izuna drop.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
My wife and i share an expense account with our budgeted monthly expenses for our expense obligations. Our play/extra money is in our accounts.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

The same man who hates single moms, won't get married and want kids. Now, who's more weak minded ? Them or you ?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
The same man who hates single moms, won't get married and want kids. Now, who's more weak minded ? Them or you ?
I weak minded because I'm cautious about marriage and despise women who are damaged goods aka single moms?

:what:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
I weak minded because I'm cautious about marriage and despise women who are damaged goods aka single moms?

:what:

yeah it makes you weak minded because you know you can't please or help those women like a real man:manny:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Lol what kind of women are u negroes dating??? Nothing wrong with sharing an account with your WIFE. My wife and i have two joint accounts(one for saving and one for paying bills) and two seperate individual accounts.

Team work makes the dream work

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Lol what kind of women are u negroes dating??? Nothing wrong with sharing an account with your WIFE. My wife and i have two joint accounts(one for saving and one for paying bills) and two seperate individual accounts.

no, you gotta say no to your wife knowing how much you make. That insecurity is a necessary evil breh

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
I understand why a guy who wear 65 dollar suits would be nervous about his money. I can't blame you @Chris.B :manny:

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
My wife and i share an expense account with our budgeted monthly expenses for our expense obligations. Our play/extra money is in our accounts.

These.

In the same boat. Joint is for joint expenses. Separate accounts for our own shyt.