Spin I Slept With A Stripper Last Night

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I met this broad a few months back she's not all that but she gives me her and man's money. Anyway we was laid up last night and her baby dad kept calling.:birdman: Dude was leaving voicemails and all she said "Don't worry he a sucker taking care of another mans kid anyway" :heh: She also said the nikka telling everyone she a bartender because he afraid of his boys finding out she shaking that ass and doing strange thangs for a piece of change.:shaq: I don't know what I should do about this stripper broad I mean she brings me her money but her dude calls too much.:mjpls:

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Whats wrong with his spin ? am i missing something?

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wait what small world there was just this nig on the board .........whoa mind blown!

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
I met this broad a few months back she's not all that but she gives me her and man's money. Anyway we was laid up last night and her baby dad kept calling.:birdman: Dude was leaving voicemails and all she said "Don't worry he a sucker taking care of another mans kid anyway" :heh: She also said the nikka telling everyone she a bartender because he afraid of his boys finding out she shaking that ass and doing strange thangs for a piece of change.:shaq: I don't know what I should do about this stripper broad I mean she brings me her money but her dude calls too much.:mjpls:

:duck:tales

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
When you do these type of thread you don't put spin in it breh.

I see.. no spin to give the thread a more aunthentic feel when being viewed by the orginial threadstarter.