Spin: How many of you have no desire to get a job?

Daps
As of now, I'm doing my internship and if I could be a professional intern I would. It's working without working. The best job ever.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Have you recently graduated? If so, congrats, but that feeling of shiftlessness will quickly become stale and you'll be excited to get into the workforce and make some money.

No. I left school at 16 and I'm now 18. Never had any desire to get a job.

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
I never had a desire to get a job....I aalways want to find ways to make my own money and own businesses. ..I hate jobs....

Now the way you're talking. ...lol...

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Well I need a car and driving lessons and insurance :lupe:
What your daily goal when you wake up? You have no ambition to better your life and are just happy chilling at the house posting on the coli? No hate serious question?

One of the underrated positive aspects of having a job is it makes your free time and weekends so much more exciting and cherished then sitting around every day with nothing to do, yea it may seem awesome at first but it gets old fast

yo moms

drunk
Daps
What your daily goal when you wake up? You have no ambition to better your life and are just happy chilling at the house posting on the coli? No hate serious question?

One of the underrated positive aspects of having a job is it makes your free time and weekends so much more exciting and cherished then sitting around every day with nothing to do, yea it may seem awesome at first but it gets old fast

To improve my boxing skills. :lupe: