[SPIN] How many men do you have in your roster?

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Apparently you can be considered a whore by just talking to other people online. Flirting with them, talking to them, liking them, whatever. How many men do you have in your roster if you've met that criteria?

I guess, currently, it would be five, give or take. I'm not really keeping up.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Apparently you can be considered a whore by just talking to other people online. Flirting with them, talking to them, liking them, whatever. How many men do you have in your roster if you've met that criteria?

I guess, currently, it would be five, give or take. I'm not really keeping up.

Besides talking, how many of those 5 did you give them drawls to :lolbron:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Well, this is the coli. :ld: If we merely look at a male, then we're whores. :ld:

that aside, I don't have anyone on my roster. I'm rosterless. Ever since my ex and I broke up, I haven't felt like being bothered. I actually think I was depressed for a while. :to:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Well, this is the coli. :ld: If we merely look at a male, then we're whores. :ld:

that aside, I don't have anyone on my roster. I'm rosterless. Ever since my ex and I broke up, I haven't felt like being bothered. I actually think I was depressed for a while. :to:

Oh. Hope you have a healthy recovery.

spaceships

Rookie
Daps
2 men. One woman.
I'm only intimate the lady on a consistent basis.

One guy moved to California he's just been cool to chill with for the summer. We flirted with each other my senior year. He's just laid back, but nothing real serious. He also isn't motivated to move upward in his career and that's getting real unattractive.

The other guy I met when I was enrolling in some classes. He's cool, but he's more serious about a relationship than both of them. We've never had sex.

I've been with my girl since I got divorced.

My friend's dad is potentially going to be on the roster this year. I'm going to her wedding next month and I'll see what's up.