Spin: How Did You Dump/Get Dumped By Your Significant Other

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Called her on the phone and said yea, i dont want to be with you anymore. She cried and begged me not to break up with her. I had to though so i did. I was crushed afterwards but it had to be done. She still texts me.

Why? Weight gain.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Called her on the phone and said yea, i dont want to be with you anymore. She cried and begged me not to break up with her. I had to though so i did. I was crushed afterwards but it had to be done. She still texts me.

Why? Weight gain.

how much weight did she gain? and is she looking right now?

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
My ex broke up with me because I came to her house drunk and wanted to fukk and she didn't so I started spazzing cursing her out. She called me in the morning and said "this isn't gonna work, I thought you were gonna hit me" :leon: I was like :ooh: she hung up

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sang her a song just changed the lyrics up a bit :lolbron:

Her face went from :o: to :merchant:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
how much weight did she gain? and is she looking right now?

Mmmmmmm about 20 pounds. She already had a body made to get men killed but the extra 20 was a liiiiiiiiiiiitle too much for me. Also i thought about having children and getting to a point where i was going to ruin my marriage cheating on her for getting to big so i figured for our sakes i should call it off to avoid drama in the future. She got married and is happy now.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
i was 18 and she was 16 and she started fukking a 21 year old with a car...as you can tell things naturally worked themselves out

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Howd the dump go though.

well at first i didnt know so i was still calling her like i was her bf like a simp. i was basically getting played and didnt know or want to know at the time. then i found out and confronted her and she denied it then didnt deny it and basically let me know im no longer needed. i was pretty upset but got over it

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i think one time i broke up with a girl over facebook. i don't wanna say that's how i did it because i'm sure i said something while we were arguing that alluded to the fact that i was going to break up with her but i don't entirely remember our conversation that night. all i remember is that i was going to spend the night at her apartment and we ended up getting into the argument (about marriage, she was really big on getting married but i could understand a little bit because i'd been with her for four years by that point) and i had enough of it.

so i left. but the reason i said over facebook is because she had mentioned it a few days later, or said that's how i did it, which might be true, i just can't remember. and that's a good sign of how bad the argument was for me because usually i remember serious discussions. i do remember the decision was kind of a split second, impulse decision though. the whole argument was based on impulse...

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told her if she didn't start coming up off more ass, then there wasn't a future for us.
She responded by saying she already knew there wasn't a future and that's why we hadn't fukked in a while.

Pretty sure I was sharing that girl.

:manny:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I usually break up with chicks when they start getting majorly attached and feel like I can do better. Last chick i broke up with I just went to her house after work and told her, I hoped we could be friends but that never happened. I felt like such an a$$hole after but I shouldnt, girls have dropped me without even saying a thing. I still felt bad though because I try to be a nice guy to girls I respect.

My last chick broke up with me and left the country a week later to be with her fam. She was only in the country for about 6 months to begin with. She was fun, exciting but a hand full. She was also way younger, she was 20, i was 26.

Genome

Pro
Supporter
Daps
She wasn't my gf. But we went out a lot and i really liked her. Last time i seen her was this year valentines day. I took her out for dinner and bought her flowers. A week later she posted on fb that she was in a relationship with another dude. I think she went out with the same dude that valentines night right after i took her home. :manny:

This should probably be in a spin off thread titled "tell stories of how you/someone you know got shytted on by the opposite sex" :manny:

Sent from my LG-MS840 using Tapatalk 2

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She wasn't my gf. But we went out a lot and i really liked her. Last time i seen her was this year valentines day. I took her out for dinner and bought her flowers. A week later she posted on fb that she was in a relationship with another dude. I think she went out with the same dude that valentines night right after i took her home. :manny:

This should probably be in a spin off thread titled "tell stories of how you/someone you know got shytted on by the opposite sex" :manny:

Sent from my LG-MS840 using Tapatalk 2

Damn I know that must've hurt.