spin: how did you catch HER cheating?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
thick rican in 2010: commented on some dude's facebook pic, later that week seen them texting while we were on a triple date, dropped her off and she didnt want me to come in so she prolly called that nikka, slowly fell back and now they have a child together :sadcam:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Half truths not adding up...went thru the phone found a bunch of pics, texts, voicemails, and emails she was too fukking dumb to delete.

Im getting mad thinking about the shyt now.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
thick rican in 2010: commented on some dude's facebook pic, later that week seen them texting while we were on a triple date, dropped her off and she didnt want me to come in so she prolly called that nikka, slowly fell back and now they have a child together :sadcam:

:dahell: You were like a brother to her.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: You were like a brother to her.

Nah we were dating, breh. She was running game like "I want my next to be my last" and all this other rah rah shyt -- fukk that broke bytch :pacspit:

She still living with her moms and the kid made her thick turn into fat :mike::flabbynsick:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Damn man. I aint really been cheated on since HS n honestly i forgot how i found out most of them

Matter fact I lied, i was talkin to this bytch earlier this year.

Onthe low nikkas was hatin n tellin her how bad i was gone do her, n over time she listened.

Long story short, one the nikkas i was beefin wit , when to scoop her up, got her high/drunk and smashed. it is what it is :yeshrug:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Pics of her naked? :wow:

Pics with her and the nikka...

Or random pics of the nikka in her phone.

You ever been in a situation where, you weren't exactly a standup guy...so they used that as justification to go 160 mph in the other direction. Thats what this situation was, and i havent quite recovered mentally from it.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Pics with her and the nikka...

Or ransom pics of the nikka in her phone.

You ever been in a situation where, you weren't exactly a standup guy...so they used that as justification to go 160 mph in the other direction. Thats what this situation was, and i havent quite recovered mentally from it.

I always been a stand up nikka

if I wuznt then I didn't care about tha bytch anyway

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I always been a stand up nikka

if I wuznt then I didn't care about tha bytch anyway

Props.

I know i set myself up for the fall, but ill just say things werent even comparable as far i can say. But you live and you learn. Its why i dont think ill ever do dirt in a relationship again, and if i get that itch that she is doing her i wont even investigate...just cut it off.