Spin: Have you ever caught ur gf/wife checking out another man?

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
If so, how did you react? What was it about this guy that ur girl couldnt take her eyes off of him? :steviej:

Did you check ya girl or did u shrug it off?

I know the coli is filled with 6'3 6-12 pack having, crispy hair line havin,360 waves havin, long dreads havin, 10 inch dikk havin, pawgs and spicy latinas pullin, 6 IT certs, 200k salary, healthy, no children having, chick magnets...but even the best of them can be caught slippin :ehh:

LEGGO!

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
If she was looking, I didn't notice.

:manny:

It's funny, tho. My girl is quick to point out a chick with a phat ass.

She be like: Ay, babe. Look at her ass. Shorty phat as shyt, right? :mjpls:

I be like::lupe: :obama::whoa:

Just in case she hit me with the :usure: look.

I feel like she be testin a nikka, :laugh:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
yes and its awkward. you get to know the type of guy your girl really goes for so every time you see that type when your with her you know she is looking. ive had times where i seen a "hot guy" in her "mind" coming from a mile away and i just played it shady and tested her on how she would look. smh i knew

i feel interracial daters have it the worst though because it seems whenever they see a hot person of the race they're dating they tend to grill harder and see their options compared to what they got going

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
If so, how did you react? What was it about this guy that ur girl couldnt take her eyes off of him? :steviej:

Did you check ya girl or did u shrug it off?

I know the coli is filled with 6'3 6-12 pack having, crispy hair line havin,360 waves havin, long dreads havin, 10 inch dikk havin, pawgs and spicy latinas pullin, 6 IT certs, 200k salary, healthy, no children having, chick magnets...but even the best of them can be caught slippin :ehh:

LEGGO!

Not me, but i remember this one time when i was hanging out with my friend and his girlfriend at the park. He went to the store to pick up a sandwich and left me and her alone.

I was on my phone the whole time he was gone and i noticed that she kept staring at this dude doing pull ups on the monkey bars. This chick was dead ass biting her fingers like it was a chocolate bar while checking this guy out. It was obvious that she wanted him.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
yes and its awkward. you get to know the type of guy your girl really goes for so every time you see that type when your with her you know she is looking. ive had times where i seen a "hot guy" in her "mind" coming from a mile away and i just played it shady and tested her on how she would look. smh i knew

i feel interracial daters have it the worst though because it seems whenever they see a hot person of the race they're dating they tend to grill harder and see their options

What do you mean?

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Yea, couldn't care less. How dense do you have to be to think that somebody isn't going to catch your partners eye? Not a big deal..and if you react like it is, you probably have something to be worried about seeing how you are probably a control freak and leave little opportunity for this person you're with to honestly be themselves around you.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
What do you mean?

when people of different races date they tend to be pickier and more judgmental of who they are dating. when they are with someone of a different race im pretty sure its almost a sure thing that that are constantly checking and comparing who they are with compared to who they can get. its like a girl always wondering if she got the right guy of the race she is going for or if she can do better. it can be vice versa too i guess. its different when you go outside if you ask me its weird i dunno i have a hard time explaining it but im sure its true

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
Yea, couldn't care less. How dense do you have to be to think that somebody isn't going to catch your partners eye? Not a big deal..and if you react like it is, you probably have something to be worried about seeing how you are probably a control freak and leave little opportunity for this person you're with to honestly be themselves around you.

preach

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
when people of different races date they tend to be pickier and more judgmental of who they are dating. when they are with someone of a different race im pretty sure its almost a sure thing that that are constantly checking and comparing who they are with compared to who they can get. its like a girl always wondering if she got the right guy of the race she is going for or if she can do better. it can be vice versa too i guess. its different when you go outside if you ask me its weird i dunno i have a hard time explaining it but im sure its true

Ah, yeah i get what you're saying.