Spin: Despite The c00ns, We're Waking Up

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
Maybe you are right. We had blacks campaigning for Obama, then Jena 6 and now Trayvon. Blacks have probably been more active in the past 5 years than the previous 20. But will it last? :lupe:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
We gonna have to make sacrifices when we protest on a large scale and unfortunately I don't believe that enough of our people are ready to do so.

If by protest you mean boycott, then yeah you'd be correct. I don't think most of us are ready yet, but just like with all things if a movement starts to swell, the dikkriders will jump in.

We literally have the ability to shut down this economy (money is where you hurt em) on a large scale.

I was planning on hitting up Disneyworld next year, but fukk those fools in Florida, I'm goin to Disneyland. :birdman:

True, but to do that, we'd have to be organized. So my question to you is, are you a part of any black organizations in your community? If not, you're essentially part of the problem you just described.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Maybe you are right. We had blacks campaigning for Obama, then Jena 6 and now Trayvon. Blacks have probably been more active in the past 5 years than the previous 20. But will it last? :lupe:

I said that before. People seem to start getting fed up. But that's usually how it works. One generation is fukk whitey :pacspit: (panthers) the next generation is chill breh white people ain't that bad (gen x). Cats now is slowly starting to go back to some get down or lie down shyt :birdman:

Either way, we need good leadership in all of these black organizations.

Daps
i am happy to be a c00n.

tumblr_mmewh30jia1snslrwo1_250.gif

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
I disagree. We always do this. It doesn't really mean anything. I'd say we haven't progressed as far as I even thought we had at one point.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Yeah you got a lot of samboing going on, but once you sift past that, you start to see more blacks peeping game and willing to take action.

Trayvon had people shutting down highways and Times Square, it only was a few days but it's a start :manny:

If you go around trying to organize people behind legit ideas, you'll have some fukk with you.

The problem is that it's not done on a large scale, while you got so many armchair Huey Newton's who sit on their ass

If you don't believe me, ask @bdizzle :ehh:
If its not organized behind patronizing black business, educating our own kids, and ownership of our necessities its worthless.