Spin: Despite The c00ns, We're Waking Up

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yeah you got a lot of samboing going on, but once you sift past that, you start to see more blacks peeping game and willing to take action.

Trayvon had people shutting down highways and Times Square, it only was a few days but it's a start :manny:

If you go around trying to organize people behind legit ideas, you'll have some fukk with you.

The problem is that it's not done on a large scale, while you got so many armchair Huey Newton's who sit on their ass

If you don't believe me, ask @bdizzle :ehh:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
charliemurphywrongwrong-o.gif

Wrong breh. The one thing I've learned from this site is it's cool to be a c00n :blessed:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
charliemurphywrongwrong-o.gif

Wrong breh. The one thing I've learned from this site is it's cool to be a c00n :blessed:
I disagree, i find on this site, it is easy to take a short cut and not really address any problem in the community, you have people on here glorifying all types of crime and but when it's black on black they love it, but when a white guy kills a black guy or beats up a black guy, they become militant, look at kermit the hustla, guy was saying drug dealers where political prisoners, then he talked about how he beat up some white guy on the street, but a gay guy touches him in a bar and he is worried about going back to jail. You have the guys who say support black owned businesses, which is great buy joes rib shack won't support the community, i sad in 1 of the many threads on this site that is, we have to buy into the Duane Reedes and car dealerships, and buy into hotels and real estate companies and hire blacks for the jobs so they can make enough money to live well, a black owned clothing store carrying on black designed products would fail, you have to incorporate other brands to succeed, but i was called a c00n for suggesting that. Everyone wants to preach and march but don't want to take the responsibility to make whole sale change in life goals. The worst thread on this site is the gentrification thread, guys mad that crappy hoods made over by whites, when i suggested that having pride in where you live and keeping it clean and crime free is possible, i got called a c00n again because most people don't see the need too change and adapt. So yes i am happy to be a c00n.

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Yeah you got a lot of samboing going on, but once you sift past that, you start to see more blacks peeping game and willing to take action.

Trayvon had people shutting down highways and Times Square, it only was a few days but it's a start :manny:

If you go around trying to organize people behind legit ideas, you'll have some fukk with you.

The problem is that it's not done on a large scale, while you got so many armchair Huey Newton's who sit on their ass

My only problem with this is that nikkas also always Wake Up during the fourth quarter where it's almost always too late to do anything.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
My only problem with this is that nikkas also always Wake Up during the fourth quarter where it's almost always too late to do anything.

Is the world ending in 20 years or am I missing something :dwillhuh:

We can only go up from here. Wu Tang is for the children. Born 1991
:blessed:

This shyt made me laugh way too much :heh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

We gonna have to make sacrifices when we protest on a large scale and unfortunately I don't believe that enough of our people are ready to do so. We literally have the ability to shut down this economy (money is where you hurt em) on a large scale.

I was planning on hitting up Disneyworld next year, but fukk those fools in Florida, I'm goin to Disneyland. :birdman:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
For real though, if we look at our whole race as our team and each of us caring our flag it instantly raises you. I'm heavy into martial arts culture so when the Wu happened as a kid and I was watching these kungfu movies I was mindblown. I see what they were doing. That was a whole movement, a whole generation. The Wu-Bomb dropped and I'm still basking in the radiation. Lot's of folks miss out on the message or it's w/e to them. I might take it too seriously or joke with it heavy,(I'm a zealot) but :yeshrug: beats being a c00n. I know who I am and where my loyalties lie, my standards and morals. I'm not trying to be something I'm not like most other folks my age and older.