Spider Web Tattoo On Elbow

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I have seen a few brothers with this tattoo:whoa: Don't get that shyt. shyt is racist as fukk. If you have ever been to prison, then you know what that shyt is all about. At least in Florida, that shyt is a jail tat for White Supremacist and shyt. Every time I see a brother with that tat:snoop:

Any white person with a spider web on the elbow tat is on some racist shyt. I don't care what they try to tell you, don't believe that shyt

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:huhldup: I know some cats personally that have that shyt. :russ:

Oops,

I think the meaning though is that the person has merked someone, either in jail or outside.

At least ill just keep telling myself that so i can feel comfortable with my relationships :laff:

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: One of the white security guards at my mostly black middle school had one on his elbow. He seemed cool tho :patrice:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I'm pretty sure Carmelo has that tattoo

Edit
carmelo-anthony--300x350.jpg

concise

Veteran
Daps
Maybe it means something different in Florida; I've never seen a white person with that tat.

I haven't seen that as a new tat in years tho.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Uh, there may be some people who get it that don't know it's true meaning. They see it and get it because they like it, and don't know that there's a meaning behind it. Kind of like a teardrop tattoo under the eye.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
The spider web is a very common coded tattoo, whose meaning is wildly varying. In North America, this tattoo is commonly found on the elbow, but sometimes on the face.

Most commonly, the spider web means prison time or murder, but its variations are somewhat more complex.

The older meaning of the spider web tattoo is that a person has murdered another in prison. This ends up being a self-protective tattoo, warning others to stay away.

This tat can also mean that the wearer has killed an enemy, which would also be a warning to potential future enemies. Some people indicant that the number of rings represents the number of people killed.

Some also report that a spider web on the left elbow means the wearer is packin’ heat, (or got a gun, and not afraid to use it).

On the white-power side, a spider web commonly means that the perpetrator has killed an African-American man. There have been several documented cases of prosecutions based on white-power aficionados attempting to ‘earn’ their spider web.

For most people, the spider web represents prison time in general. The number of concentric circles corresponds to the number of years spent in jail. Alternately, the spider web can mean three to five years in jail and color in the tattoo means a longer prison term.

In Russia, the spider web is worn on the hand between the thumb and index finger. A spider web with a spider in the web means that the wearer is a drug addict, a spider web with no spider means that the wearer is a thief.

If a person has a spider web on their neck in Russia, it means they have been repeated confined and punished in lock-up or punishment cells for disobeying prison rules and policy.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071105172418AA5RU2Y