Spider-Man, Red dead 2, Detroit become human and God of War what a year right?

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
An I can’t belive out of all of that God of War is my favourite game of the year. I can’t believe it edges out RDR2 which I thought was phenomenal. Nothing blew me away like God of War which I absolutely just loved and believe to be a modern day masterpiece. If told me a year ago I would be rating God of War over RDR2 I would have said you was mad.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
damn I haven't even played God of war yet... Still waiting on my delivery...:wow: I think I might buy Become Human next week...

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Yeah it was a strong year. I have all of these installed and am taking my time getting through them. After I finish Odyssey, I'll jump back into RDR2 (in Chapter 4) and then GoW and Detroit. This is disregarding the Spider-Man DLC that I'll inevietably be purchasing down the line. For the first time in a long time, I was overwhelmed with quality. Not enough time to get through them in a timely matter. I hear a lot of raving about GoW, yet, I honestly haven't been blown away thus far, but it's early. Hopefully things click more for me after I get more comfortable with the combat.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
This was a low-key Sony Stan brag thread:stopitslime:

Not at all, I can only speak on what I have played. Notice I included RDR2 in that. Feel free to include whatever you like. Overall it was more to speak at how shocked I am that GOW is my favourite game this year. I am genuinely shocked at how much I loved the game, I couldn’t stop thinking about it even months after completion.