Speedrunners beat Elden Ring in under an hour

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They gonna get this down into the high 20’s eventually. fukking wild…

I really dont understand how they figure out all the shortcuts in the game so quickly.

That’s what happens when you do nothing but play video games all day.

Dudes put in 50-60 hour weeks playing games and you wonder how they can find this shyt quickly?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think its pretty cool to really see how longer open games like this can be beaten in the shortest amount of time. Idk why but its always entertaining to me. Especially when its a souls game designed specifically around impeding upon your progression, its cool to see people break it at its core to finish it faster.

I also like the no hit runs. When you’re struggling on a boss, seeing people fight them without getting hit lets you know just how well balanced the combat actually is. You can level up and eventually take more hits or get strong enough to have to hit less but at the root its still about skill

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
That’s what happens when you do nothing but play video games all day.

Dudes put in 50-60 hour weeks playing games and you wonder how they can find this shyt quickly?

lol ur being generous. These dudes playing a lot more than 60hrs a week, shyt is sad. nikkas already clocking 100+ hours into this game. I haven’t put that much time into a game I’ve played for years at a time but nikkas did that in 2 weeks :hhh: