CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
the rush you get from killing another player online is absurd :wow:

ive never been this immersed in a game in awhile

SENECA... VICTOR! :rambo:
I've had this downloaded forever and just started playing it the other day. :wow: I slept hard on this game. shyt is fun as hell

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
sounds like ur shyt eater got sent to the mines :ld:
:russ:

I like the game, but lately they been giving away too many games, and had too many great games on sale. So I kinda just took a break from gaming altogether.
I feel like how I did when I joined Mod Squad a long time ago. Had too many games, didn't wanna play any of them.

But, this game... if I didn't have other games, I'd play this all day. Just off the fact your character can really die gives it a Charm. Kinda like the UFC games

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:russ:

I like the game, but lately they been giving away too many games, and had too many great games on sale. So I kinda just took a break from gaming altogether.
I feel like how I did when I joined Mod Squad a long time ago. Had too many games, didn't wanna play any of them.

But, this game... if I didn't have other games, I'd play this all day. Just off the fact your character can really die gives it a Charm. Kinda like the UFC games
ive lost a few guys already, i pulled the trigger and spent some gold on a recruit :whew: these nikkas can really go

but god damn it between the pits and the higher arenas its like every match could be your last :to:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
the only thing that they fukked up on is private matchmaking and simple local 2 player :smh:

they include those two things its perfect

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Just off the fact your character can really die gives it a Charm. Kinda like the UFC games
ive lost a few guys already, i pulled the trigger and spent some gold on a recruit :whew: these nikkas can really go

but god damn it between the pits and the higher arenas its like every match could be your last :to:

Hold up, so the nikka you buildin up can die? You got to lose a certain amount of matches for this or does it just happen sometime when you lose? I don't want my boy to die :to:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Hold up, so the nikka you buildin up can die? You got to lose a certain amount of matches for this or does it just happen sometime when you lose? I don't want my boy to die :to:
its part of the game dynamic, once you get to higher venues your "crowd favor" grows faster

and if youre crowd favor is maxed once you beat someone, itll let you finish them :shaq: