Spanish commentary during Owen Hart's fall? (audio link inside)

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yeah, it's legit.

Carlos and Hugo are shocked and have no clue what to say, after the taped promo Carlos explains that something went wrong with Blue Blazer and that they are tending to him. Then Hugo goes the religious route and then says it's not part of the show and that they can't air it on TV. The video ends with Carlitos saying people are doing CPR to Owen in the ring :to: :to:

Daps
Yeah, it's legit.

Carlos and Hugo are shocked and have no clue what to say, after the taped promo Carlos explains that something went wrong with Blue Blazer and that they are tending to him. Then Hugo goes the religious route and then says it's not part of the show and that they can't air it on TV. The video ends with Carlitos saying people are doing CPR to Owen in the ring :to: :to:

I was searching for a translation.....while I didn't find a direct line-for-line translation, 3 other sources pretty much said what you said :sadcam:

That shyt was eerie as hell to listen to....to hear that 'mat slam' sound in the background, the commentator saying "oh no" over and over, the happy-ass Blue Blazer entrance music still playing.....then to hear Owen still talking during the taped promos.....right after he probably already died in the ring...... :wow:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I was searching for a translation.....while I didn't find a direct line-for-line translation, 3 other sources pretty much said what you said :sadcam:

That shyt was eerie as hell to listen to....to hear that 'mat slam' sound in the background, the commentator saying "oh no" over and over.....then to hear Owen still talking during the taped promos.....right after he probably already died in the ring...... :wow:

Actually the "OH NO" part was weird as fukk because that's what Carlos always yells on commentary when a heel does some dastardly shyt. It's like if we had JR's audio and he yelled "BAH GAWD" after the fall.

That's a helluva find

Indeed.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That sound when he hit the mat is jarring, you can tell right away that was a different sound from a regular bump.